Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shump is quietly doing his thing the past few games

20 pts 4 steals (yup) 2 ast off the bench and is not in the All Rookie game!!

4 steals and prob just as many strips that other guys came up with. he's a freak.

Originally Posted by New New York
    It's a snub probably based on his bad performance in the nationally televised games. We k ow he was a SG playing out of position, however the assistant coaches who vote on this only know name brand players and stat lines.

Right now I say he and marshon Brooks are the best SG's out of their class. Even though Thompson and burks went ahead of them.

Originally Posted by Wargames
    It's a snub probably based on his bad performance in the nationally televised games. We k ow he was a SG playing out of position, however the assistant coaches who vote on this only know name brand players and stat lines.

Right now I say he and marshon Brooks are the best SG's out of their class. Even though Thompson and burks went ahead of them.
    In my opinion he is a step above Brooks due to Brooks being pretty much 1 dimensional...he's a flat out scorer

Its like comparing Vinnie Johnson to Joe Dumars!

In my opinion he is a step above Brooks due to Brooks being pretty much 1 dimensional...he's a flat out scorer

Its like comparing Vinnie Johnson to Joe Dumars!
    ehh its close but Brooks and shump are in different positions. Brooks is the second scorer on a team with a top PG So he is going to score. Shump is going to be a defensive/scoring off the bench SG who will likely evolve into the knicks future 6th man. I mean his game has improved off the bench and playing SG significantly. Also this video should be a highlight real.

ehh its close but Brooks and shump are in different positions. Brooks is the second scorer on a team with a top PG So he is going to score. Shump is going to be a defensive/scoring off the bench SG who will likely evolve into the knicks future 6th man. I mean his game has improved off the bench and playing SG significantly. Also this video should be a highlight real.

like a dog chasing the mail man.....amazing how hard he worked for that ball. i almost forgot about this play because of his scoring.

As much of an honor as it is, I'd rather Lin get rest. If the Knicks win a title this year, maybe he can start in the Sophmore game.

Shump DPY!

I gotta thank Donnie for Shump... great pick-up

he shut down Calderon for damn near a whole quarter after dude was having a great game....

Shump For 2nd Team All-defense!!!

Shump's defense on Calderon in the 4th was what won us the game. Calderon was absolutely getting all of his shots for the first three quarters.

Props to MDA for putting in Shump on Calderon.

Superstar

Originally Posted by Red
    I gotta thank Donnie for Shump... great pick-up
    Thank god we didn't draft Kenneth Farried like everyone wanted

Rondo murdered us in the play offs last year, he just drove to the basket and did lay ups and no one could D him up.

Donnie was really smart to draft him knowing an athletic defending guard was one of our biggest needs.

Originally Posted by Forrest17
    Thank god we didn't draft Kenneth Farried like everyone wanted

Rondo murdered us in the play offs last year, he just drove to the basket and did lay ups and no one could D him up.

Donnie was really smart to draft him knowing an athletic defending guard was one of our biggest needs.
    Shump Master Locked Calderon in the 4th. No way we win without his defensive contributions...

Pure hustle right there.