I'm sorry...

smokes

Huge Member
For making yet another Lin thread... But I have to ask the opinion of people on here.

How is it possible that a guy comes so out of left field and plays SO incredibly well? We're not talking a couple of good games anymore or fluff opposition we're talking a PG leading a team and carrying them on his back with INCREDIBLE moves. This is not just adrenaline anymore, it's not one magical night or a bum team or some miracle... Lin seems like the real deal right now.

I just really don't understand how no one picked up on how good this kid is/was/could be. His dribbling, finishing, acceleration, vision, IQ, awareness are all off the charts. His jumpshot is decent and his defense is really solid. He's pesky, aggressive, puts his body on the line and he's everywhere on the court at once (watch when people put the ball inside Lin is always coming close to try to steal and always getting right back out to challenge the shot, and he rarely fouls).

I'm totally lost as to how a kid goes 1 and a half years in the league before anyone realizes how good he is.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
For making yet another Lin thread... But I have to ask the opinion of people on here.

How is it possible that a guy comes so out of left field and plays SO incredibly well? We're not talking a couple of good games anymore or fluff opposition we're talking a PG leading a team and carrying them on his back with INCREDIBLE moves. This is not just adrenaline anymore, it's not one magical night or a bum team or some miracle... Lin seems like the real deal right now.

I just really don't understand how no one picked up on how good this kid is/was/could be. His dribbling, finishing, acceleration, vision, IQ, awareness are all off the charts. His jumpshot is decent and his defense is really solid. He's pesky, aggressive, puts his body on the line and he's everywhere on the court at once (watch when people put the ball inside Lin is always coming close to try to steal and always getting right back out to challenge the shot, and he rarely fouls).

I'm totally lost as to how a kid goes 1 and a half years in the league before anyone realizes how good he is.

Your guess is as good as mine. This is nearly unheard of especially in these days with social media taking over.

Can you imagine how pissed GS fans must be? Lin has confessed numerous times that he was a hardcore Warriors fan growing up, and they let him go for Kwame Brown (essentially) lmao.

Glad to have him, the dude's a warrior and a humble one at that.

skisloper

Starter
I hate to say it but I guess he was stereotyped. Nobody having the balls to take a shot. Hard to believe in 2012 that the case but as we see by the Linsanity it works both ways when things go good.

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
being asian has to play a part....if youre not black you have to show a little something extra, and what jeremy brings to a team cant really be observed in athleticism or drills.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
it was all part of Lintelligence plan

step 1- go unnoticed by the rockets and GSW.

step 2- get signed by the knicks

step 3- work your way out dantoni's doghouse

step 4- show some flashes of greatness in practice

step 5- come off the bench during game and continue to show the same flashes from practice

step 6- notice we have a losing record, play your a$$ off with whatever extended mins dantoni gives you

step 7- Make starting lineup

step 8- convince the world your the real deal become the talk of the NBA and lead the knicks to 4 wins in a row

step 9- Raise your Value even further

step 10- Enter free agency as a Target

rape all GM's to see how much you can get out of them money wise

be a tease give no indication you plan on signing with the knicks.

Make your decision on the last day of FA regarding where you sign

announce you will be resigning with the Knicks and rub it in every ones face.

:peace:

Forrest17

Rotation player
I can't believe this statistic.. Its probably been going around already..

Most points in players first 4 starts in the NBA

Jeremy Lin: 109

Allen Iverson: 101

Shaq: 100

Michael Jordan: 99