Thread: J Lin - POW

Hybrid View

Default J Lin - POW

Holla back!!!!!!!!!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

well Deserved #Linsane

Might I also add that MSG stock has jumped 4%...... Since Feb 4th, MSG market cap rose $220 million while Lin got about 48k in that time. Freakin Dolan, has nothing to do with getting Lin, but will reap the millions!
    Last edited by NYallDay; Feb 13, 2012 at 15:26.

Originally Posted by NYallDay
    Might I also add that MSG stock has jumped 4%.....freakin Dolan. Has nothing to do with getting Lin, but will reap the millions!
    i didnt think it was worth saying anything until i saw *******, but isnt his sole responsibility to have in place the people that make decisions like this? please correct me if i'm wrong, but 1) i dont think many, if any, owners are directly involved in acquiring players and 2) if he picked the right people to make a decision such as signing lin, thats about as much as you could ask out of an owner. if you hire the right people for your company, remind me to call you an ******* when those people make you money.

if hes got people in place, then why get in the middle of the Melo trade last year when Donnie was calling Denver's bluff? because he knew once he got Melo, he could (as he did) raise ticket prices 40+%. this post is about Lin and the props he should get for being named POW. So i dont want to digress, but last thing i'll say is Dolan is a business man above all else, and i just found it ironic that he ends up makin millions of an investment he didnt directly make.