J Lin - POW

NYallDay

Benchwarmer
Might I also add that MSG stock has jumped 4%...... Since Feb 4th, MSG market cap rose $220 million while Lin got about 48k in that time. :teeth: Freakin Dolan, has nothing to do with getting Lin, but will reap the millions!:asshole:

Last edited:

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
Might I also add that MSG stock has jumped 4%.....freakin Dolan. Has nothing to do with getting Lin, but will reap the millions!:asshole:

i didnt think it was worth saying anything until i saw asshole, but isnt his sole responsibility to have in place the people that make decisions like this? please correct me if i'm wrong, but 1) i dont think many, if any, owners are directly involved in acquiring players and 2) if he picked the right people to make a decision such as signing lin, thats about as much as you could ask out of an owner. if you hire the right people for your company, remind me to call you an asshole when those people make you money.

NYallDay

Benchwarmer
if hes got people in place, then why get in the middle of the Melo trade last year when Donnie was calling Denver's bluff? because he knew once he got Melo, he could (as he did) raise ticket prices 40+%. this post is about Lin and the props he should get for being named POW. So i dont want to digress, but last thing i'll say is Dolan is a business man above all else, and i just found it ironic that he ends up makin millions of an investment he didnt directly make.

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
if hes got people in place, then why get in the middle of the Melo trade last year when Donnie was calling Denver's bluff? because he knew once he got Melo, he could (as he did) raise ticket prices 40+%. this post is about Lin and the props he should get for being named POW. So i dont want to digress, but last thing i'll say is Dolan is a business man above all else, and i just found it ironic that he ends up makin millions of an investment he didnt directly make.
so what you meant to say was: good job putting the right people in the place to get lin, but for a completely different reason i think youre an asshole. i dont have enough information to disagree or agree with the melo thing, but if its true, youre right hes not the greatest owner.