Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Too many redundant threads on here

Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    I'm ready to apply.
    Aww snap my handiwork is about to get a lot more airtime!

Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    I'm ready to apply.
    I'd definitely advocate that. The other mods do dick on here, and running a free site by yourself, as Rady does, while looking to earn a living and get poon etc. is no doubt quite the effort.

RunningJumper hands down. I know I'd (and many others) be too biased to do it myself, and RJ's on here quite a lot and a very reasonable and nice young man.

Best political and non site changing decision, IMO.

Consider that my vote to get Rady some help around here.

This place is going to get a lot worse before it gets better; probably a good thing that this place (and the Knicks) are... EN FUEGO~!

With the compressed schedule, there's no telling how much the upcoming 3-day weekend can help.

For all the traffic, I think I'll take a break from posting and just enjoy the ride. I have full confidence that there will be a STICKY LIN topic reserved just for Lin-ning, an updated & pinned Next Game topic maintained by AFP (with links to his posts on the first page... because those images he finds are impressive), and a SINGLE "Love-or-hate" MDA thread.

Originally Posted by iSaYughh
    Ya, Rady's people need to step up and do their jobs, or just peace out like failed minions so we can get some fresh blood in their spots.

Plus, like Starbury once famously noted about his greatest fears being materialized on the forum -- there have been bouts of faggots running wild around here like gazelles in heat, and it'll prolly get worse as The Rise of Lin continues.

The combination can def create bouts of weak**** and redundant threads not befitting the caliber of the site.
    Haha theres alotta real life faggits on this site. Theres at least 5 posters that aint even Knicks fans. Most of the best posters came here prior to the Amare signing. Theres alotta bandwagoners that have fortunately left, some of the Gallo fans. At least thats helped this site a little

Veteran

Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    I'd definitely advocate that. The other mods do dick on here, and running a free site by yourself, as Rady does, while looking to earn a living and get poon etc. is no doubt quite the effort.

RunningJumper hands down. I know I'd (and many others) be too biased to do it myself, and RJ's on here quite a lot and a very reasonable and nice young man.

Best political and non site changing decision, IMO.

Consider that my vote to get Rady some help around here.
    I'd have to cast an affirmative for RunningJumper myself.

Very level-headed and nice dude who seems to always keep his cool. Even when people have come at him hard, I've never seen him not respond on an even keel. He doesn't have an ounce of pit him in, impressive.

Maybe if RJ gets the gig, and a 2nd mod is needed, we can shoot for some bad cop to his good cop,

RunningJumper gets my vote

Veteran

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    Haha theres alotta real life faggits on this site. Theres at least 5 posters that aint even Knicks fans. Most of the best posters came here prior to the Amare signing. Theres alotta bandwagoners that have fortunately left, some of the Gallo fans. At least thats helped this site a little
    That's true; I was always a fan of Gallo's game, but lotta weakdicked I-talians ran rampant for a while on here.

I fear a lot more bandwagoners once we get healthy and rolling.

Now could be good time to get some fresh blood moderators to help mod the forum on a day2day basis alongside Rady,

I don't mind having an active mod alongside although i thought you guys weren't that offset by the duplicated threads, lol

Banned

No. No you could not.

GTFO!

Actually, I'm a professional web designer. Yes...I can.

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    you failed to mention some of the dumbest **** i read comes from people with the most posts

Veteran

Originally Posted by joegti10
    Actually, I'm a professional web designer. Yes...I can.
    Really?

In the game of life, being a professional designer is trumped by being a professional douche and professor of retardation.

You've proved yourself a GRANDMASTER of both in this thread.

Why don't you have a nice debate about your abilities to develop and run a successful basketball forum with Derek, someone more on par with your mental powers:

Really?

In the game of life, being a professional designer is trumped by being a professional douche and professor of retardation.

You've proved yourself a GRANDMASTER of both in this thread.

Why don't you have a nice debate about your abilities to develop and run a successful basketball forum with Derek, someone more on par with your mental powers:

If he has a site where retard babble like this doesnt exist, he's already miles ahead of knicksonline

Veteran

Originally Posted by amazinz5
    you failed to mention some of the dumbest **** i read comes from people with the most posts
    You really are an angry fella

Originally Posted by skisloper
    You really are an angry fella
    lol the people hating on others for not having been on the site as long, for wanting to make a new site, have their reasons but i cant correct what i think is an error in judgement? i do get angry when people rape logic to get to the results they want or just to try to prove someone wrong but identifying the type of posters spewing the most bull**** is the least of my worries. when i see something is left or our overlooked to get a desired result im gonna point it out.

Veteran

Originally Posted by amazinz5
    for wanting to make a new site

He was being a little bitch.

A web designer; with an over-inflated sense of what that even means to develop and run a successful forum/website.

Not that it goes that far, as he has no actual intention of "make a new site".

If he has a site where retard babble like this doesnt exist, he's already miles ahead of knicksonline
    And if the queen had balls she'd be the king. Speaking of which, grow some; don't be that ******* in the library shushing people like it makes his dick progressively harder.

Pal Joey shouldn't talk ****, he doesn't walk to get **** on.

/stupidity distracting from the simple, true point this thread served