Too many redundant threads on here

iSaYughh

Starter
Haha theres alotta real life faggits on this site. Theres at least 5 posters that aint even Knicks fans. Most of the best posters came here prior to the Amare signing. Theres alotta bandwagoners that have fortunately left, some of the Gallo fans. At least thats helped this site a little

That's true; I was always a fan of Gallo's game, but lotta weakdicked I-talians ran rampant for a while on here. :twisted:

I fear a lot more bandwagoners once we get healthy and rolling.

Now could be good time to get some fresh blood moderators to help mod the forum on a day2day basis alongside Rady, :2cents:

rady

Administrator
Staff member
I don't mind having an active mod alongside although i thought you guys weren't that offset by the duplicated threads, lol :)

joegti10

Banned
No. No you could not.

GTFO!

ari-gold-gtfo-o.gif

Actually, I'm a professional web designer. Yes...I can.

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
Haha theres alotta real life faggits on this site. Theres at least 5 posters that aint even Knicks fans. Most of the best posters came here prior to the Amare signing. Theres alotta bandwagoners that have fortunately left, some of the Gallo fans. At least thats helped this site a little

you failed to mention some of the dumbest shit i read comes from people with the most posts

iSaYughh

Starter
Actually, I'm a professional web designer. Yes...I can.

Really?

In the game of life, being a professional designer is trumped by being a professional douche and professor of retardation.

You've proved yourself a GRANDMASTER of both in this thread.

Why don't you have a nice debate about your abilities to develop and run a successful basketball forum with Derek, someone more on par with your mental powers:

adriansito-o.gif

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
Really?

In the game of life, being a professional designer is trumped by being a professional douche and professor of retardation.

You've proved yourself a GRANDMASTER of both in this thread.

Why don't you have a nice debate about your abilities to develop and run a successful basketball forum with Derek, someone more on par with your mental powers:

adriansito-o.gif

If he has a site where retard babble like this doesnt exist, he's already miles ahead of knicksonline

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
You really are an angry fella

lol the people hating on others for not having been on the site as long, for wanting to make a new site, have their reasons but i cant correct what i think is an error in judgement? i do get angry when people rape logic to get to the results they want or just to try to prove someone wrong but identifying the type of posters spewing the most bullshit is the least of my worries. when i see something is left or our overlooked to get a desired result im gonna point it out.

iSaYughh

Starter
for wanting to make a new site

pk_film_jeff_garlin01.jpg

He was being a little bitch.

A web designer; with an over-inflated sense of what that even means to develop and run a successful forum/website.

Not that it goes that far, as he has no actual intention of "make a new site".

If he has a site where retard babble like this doesnt exist, he's already miles ahead of knicksonline

And if the queen had balls she'd be the king. Speaking of which, grow some; don't be that asshole in the library shushing people like it makes his dick progressively harder.

Pal Joey shouldn't talk shit, he doesn't walk to get shit on.

/stupidity distracting from the simple, true point this thread served

rady

Administrator
Staff member
That's because they're designing the new website, but as soon as it's done i'm pretty sure we won't hear from them anymore.

elcol

Rotation player
i'm down to be a moderator, i check forums frequently, i'm not an arguer and i can keep my cool :p

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe, but you'll have to be nice with everybody :smokin: And then we'd probably miss the old metro who wasn't afraid to get a warning point or two for insulting other members

metrocard

Legend
Maybe, but you'll have to be nice with everybody :smokin: And then we'd probably miss the old metro who wasn't afraid to get a warning point or two for insulting other members

Those days are past me, its too tiring. I will restore unity and order, I put a lot of work into this site, if I had a dollar for all the people who registered to debate against me...you feel me? Brought a lot of attention to this site with all controversy I posted...my anti Isiahsexual movement, the Starbury Klan, etc.

But really tho I'm up for the job, no BS.

CoolClyde

CoolClyde for Mod!! Not!

don't wanna be a mod-dammit! f*ck everyone!
:flippa:
too busy doin' important sh*t...
:smokin::weed::drink:

forget Metro being a mod, I love his arguments too much!
he's the king of antagonism and indiscretion!
:argue:

but if he really wants to do it, more power to him.
:whatever: