Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Too many redundant threads on here

I don't understand how someone could hate a site so much but post in it.

That's because they're designing the new website, but as soon as it's done i'm pretty sure we won't hear from them anymore.

River Rocks, Port Rich (Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico PUNETA!!!)

Originally Posted by rady
    That's because they're designing the new website, but as soon as it's done i'm pretty sure we won't hear from them anymore.

i'm down to be a moderator, i check forums frequently, i'm not an arguer and i can keep my cool :P

Veteran

Originally Posted by elcol
    i'm down to be a moderator, i check forums frequently, i'm not an arguer and i can keep my cool :P
    Lets let Amazin be the moderator and argue with himself....

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

metro for mod?

Maybe, but you'll have to be nice with everybody And then we'd probably miss the old metro who wasn't afraid to get a warning point or two for insulting other members

12th man

Originally Posted by rady
    Maybe, but you'll have to be nice with everybody And then we'd probably miss the old metro who wasn't afraid to get a warning point or two for insulting other members
    Those days are past me, its too tiring. I will restore unity and order, I put a lot of work into this site, if I had a dollar for all the people who registered to debate against me...you feel me? Brought a lot of attention to this site with all controversy I posted...my anti Isiahsexual movement, the Starbury Klan, etc.

But really tho I'm up for the job, no BS.

Coolclyde, Stephon_marbury, portega, and metro are people i wouldn't mind seeing as Mods.
    Last edited by NYk_Reloaded718; Feb 15, 2012 at 16:37.

Default CoolClyde for Mod!! Not!

don't wanna be a mod-dammit! f*ck everyone!

too busy doin' important sh*t...

forget Metro being a mod, I love his arguments too much!
    he's the king of antagonism and indiscretion!

but if he really wants to do it, more power to him.

Ultimately whoever mods here has to understand the roots of the site and how things came to be.

I've always enjoyed this forum because the banter is allowed, pretty much no holds barred until it goes wayyyyyy too far (and even then it often doesn't get noticed!).

Generally the only issues with the site are too many threads on one topic (which has to be looked at case by case, there are several Jeremy Lin threads that have their place, there are plenty others which are not thread worthy). Also there have been a few bad eggs over the years, who was that guy who brought half of some Nets forum with him? Those guys should be weeded out a little faster!

Originally Posted by metrocard
    Those days are past me, its too tiring. I will restore unity and order, I put a lot of work into this site, if I had a dollar for all the people who registered to debate against me...you feel me? Brought a lot of attention to this site with all controversy I posted...my anti Isiahsexual movement, the Starbury Klan, etc.

But really tho I'm up for the job, no BS.
    You have to be ****ing kidding me.

12th man

Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    You have to be ****ing kidding me.
    Iono man, you missed 2 years of 06-08 when this site was a classic entertainment read. Guys like Donchris, Kiyaman, homer, portega1968, CoolClyde, Starks, getreal, toons, paris, Allen, smokes, LJ4ptplay, jpz, MSGKnickz, Stephon marbury, New New York, etc. Shout out to those who help built this site, thats all I'm saying.

I may have roasted the hell of people in the past, but get over it. Its 2012.

Iono man, you missed 2 years of 06-08 when this site was a classic entertainment read. Guys like Donchris, Kiyaman, homer, portega1968, CoolClyde, Starks, getreal, toons, paris, Allen, smokes, LJ4ptplay, jpz, MSGKnickz, Stephon marbury, New New York, etc. Shout out to those who help built this site, thats all I'm saying.

I'm referring more so to the fact that you tend to get very upset when someone disagrees with your personal opinion. If you could hold that in check, then I'm sure you'd do very well.

Anyway, if Rady makes you a mod, then it must be the right decision, I suppose.

We've all matured over the years on the site. It's quite funny to see how people grow up over the years but ever so often we can't help but give a roasting