Too many redundant threads on here

smokes

Huge Member
Ultimately whoever mods here has to understand the roots of the site and how things came to be.

I've always enjoyed this forum because the banter is allowed, pretty much no holds barred until it goes wayyyyyy too far (and even then it often doesn't get noticed!).

Generally the only issues with the site are too many threads on one topic (which has to be looked at case by case, there are several Jeremy Lin threads that have their place, there are plenty others which are not thread worthy). Also there have been a few bad eggs over the years, who was that guy who brought half of some Nets forum with him? Those guys should be weeded out a little faster!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Those days are past me, its too tiring. I will restore unity and order, I put a lot of work into this site, if I had a dollar for all the people who registered to debate against me...you feel me? Brought a lot of attention to this site with all controversy I posted...my anti Isiahsexual movement, the Starbury Klan, etc.

But really tho I'm up for the job, no BS.

You have to be ****ing kidding me.

metrocard

Legend
Crazy⑧s;206498 said:
You have to be ****ing kidding me.

Iono man, you missed 2 years of 06-08 when this site was a classic entertainment read. Guys like Donchris, Kiyaman, homer, portega1968, CoolClyde, Starks, getreal, toons, paris, Allen, smokes, LJ4ptplay, jpz, MSGKnickz, Stephon marbury, New New York, etc. Shout out to those who help built this site, thats all I'm saying.

I may have roasted the hell of people in the past, but get over it. Its 2012.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Iono man, you missed 2 years of 06-08 when this site was a classic entertainment read. Guys like Donchris, Kiyaman, homer, portega1968, CoolClyde, Starks, getreal, toons, paris, Allen, smokes, LJ4ptplay, jpz, MSGKnickz, Stephon marbury, New New York, etc. Shout out to those who help built this site, thats all I'm saying.

I'm referring more so to the fact that you tend to get very upset when someone disagrees with your personal opinion. If you could hold that in check, then I'm sure you'd do very well.

Anyway, if Rady makes you a mod, then it must be the right decision, I suppose.

smokes

Huge Member

We've all matured over the years on the site. It's quite funny to see how people grow up over the years but ever so often we can't help but give a roasting :lol:

metrocard

Legend
Crazy⑧s;206618 said:
I'm referring more so to the fact that you tend to get very upset when someone disagrees with your personal opinion. If you could hold that in check, then I'm sure you'd do very well.

Never got upset, tho sadly many of those who have opposed have been bitter to my dickness. I just like to bring drama and excitement to the site for fun.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Never got upset, tho sadly many of those who have opposed have been bitter to my dickness. I just like to bring drama and excitement to the site for fun.

I'm sure you realize that as a mod you'd have to refrain from doing that for the sake of advertising/ the site in general. Neutrality is the reason most have put forth RunningJumper as the hands down favorite for the job.

Politic.

metrocard

Legend
Crazy⑧s;206789 said:
I'm sure you realize that as a mod you'd have to refrain from doing that for the sake of advertising/ the site in general. Neutrality is the reason most have put forth RunningJumper as the hands down favorite for the job.

Politic.

Im fair! Just need a chance.

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
Crazy⑧s;206618 said:

obviously mods wont be talking shit about the way someone boxes in their avatar. and for that reason only, im all for it.

smokes

Huge Member
I think Crazy is busy enough... If he has free time for the site it should be for GTs!

Just add one mod, I reckon RunningJumper or maybe metro.

metrocard

Legend
I been on this site for years and it has the least active mods. All we need is active Mods. Hell there could be 5-7 extra mods to have this site on 24/7patrol.

Alot of new members are going to sign up because of the Linsanity, just makes sense to keep this place a bit more organized...NOTHING TOO SERIOUS! I'm just looking out for the forum because a lot of people here got a complex and feel intimated like their personalities are being attack...be easy guys.

iSaYughh

Starter
Im telling y'all

Crazy8s
KingStarbury
iSayUghh
CoolClyde
RunningJumper
MetroCard
KnicksWillRiseAgain? ;)

#TheSelectSeven

Hahaha, #theselectseven. I'm prolly not the best choice, even though my work has me online 24/7.

I would endorse you. You keep your cool, and seem to post really funny shit off the internet :lol:

Rady has run such a tight forum, and the overall quality is so high, idk how many mods are really needed. So long as whomever it is embodies and respects the true KO spirit, and will keep their cool....I think they would do a damn fine job. :2cents:

metrocard

Legend
^ The mod job isn't that serious, especially since you're an irrelevant poster. Let it go now, its getting tired some.