New York Knicks @ Toronto Raptors Tuesday 2/14 7:00PM

If Lin continues to play like this and the Knicks become a top seeded team by the end of the season, Lin deserves to win the MVP.

Cant argue with that at all especially with all things considered like how he completely righted our ship out of nowhere and how he potentially fixed amare and melo's lack of cohesiveness in fact with lin amare and melo wont have to mesh together because now we have a real point guard who commands our team now

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
i jumped and screamed so loud when he hit that 3... unbelievable really that was just amazing time to eat the Kings and NOLA !!!

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
I'm one of the more wordy posters on this board...you can always chalk it up to me to write a huge essay about the game.

No words tonight. Jeremy Lin stole them all.

smokes

Huge Member
first at Minnesota now at the ACC, so probably Lin is good for the NBA, maybe Mr. Stern will have a close talk to the officials and tell them to start respecting the kid, its absurd....

Gotta agree, he gets plenty of foul calls but he needs some protection. He's getting beat on like a bad wife out there.

Sons of Thunder

Benchwarmer
The amount of casual fans he's bringing into the fold is amazing too. A lot of people, both Asian and non-Asian, are tuning in to see what the ruckus is all about. Damn this feels good.

Eman

Benchwarmer
LIN BREAKING NEWS HEADLINE ON NBA.COM!!!

RtxYY.png

Now that's not a regular occurence.

Lol, I noticed this too. They NEVER put a Breaking News headline on NBA.com for the result of a regular season game. Amazing.

Sons of Thunder

Benchwarmer
CHANDLERS elbow to Calderon's face was a pleasure

If anything I wish there was some more solid contact befitting the foul call. And did anyone see Calderon try to flop by snapping his head back on some minimal contact by Shump, only to stop midway because he realized Shump barely grazed him? lol.

smokes

Huge Member
Lol, I noticed this too. They NEVER put a Breaking News headline on NBA.com for the result of a regular season game. Amazing.

Indeed, last time I saw breaking news it was either playoff or lockout related. This is a big deal! Though the cynical side of me says they're just milking the 1 billion strong Asian fanbase :lol: