New York Knicks @ Toronto Raptors Tuesday 2/14 7:00PM

iSaYughh

Starter

Lets not exaggerate. He would have been in the end of the game no matter how many minutes he played...

Ya, in a perfect world Lin gets rested some. But we have nobody else to play. Unless you wanna revert back to how this team functioned on offense before Lin?

You legit think we would have had as many points by that point in the time at the end of the game, if Lin wasn't in the game as much as he was prior?

Oh well. Lin doesn't play prior, and we end up losing, the loss would 100% be somehow pinned on D'antoni...somehow, in some capacity, the loss would be tethered to him.

D'antoni plays Lin to necessary perfection for the win; where we stay competitive in the game when behind, are able to make a comeback, and ice the game......

And D'antoni played Lin too much, and we still would have been in a postion to win, and would hav won otherwise.

*EXCEPT*, now, *IF* Lin *EVER* gets injured, whether it's a freak accident or not, his injury can be blamed on D'antoni, too :lol:

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
Hopefully STAT and Lin work on the pick and roll some more STAT needs to stop rolling so damn fast..but I was happy to see STAT play better in the 2nd half.

fender0577

Rotation player
Let's just enjoy our winning streak people, god knows we all hated the losing.I hate antoni as much as the next guy, but LIN, that damn LIN, all you can do is smile.Let's just enjoy it people.

skisloper

Starter
Love Chandler...but when he grabs an offensive rebound he needs to jump and put right back in....he is so gentle when he grabs those boards...LOved his elbow to calderons face...

jimkcchief88

All Star
Dammit stuck at work missed a CLASSIC!!! NBA TV needs to quit the "fan night" bs how did that Heat-Pacer game workout then the WIZ..... CMON MAN!!! Picked up the new-era KNICKS snapback on lunch will be ready for for the MAVS on Sunday!!!!

WrongIslander

Rotation player
Well my street are awake.

The Knicks "let me down" on my accumulator as I had them -5 in the spread.

Do I care? Do I balls.

Lin was sent from God to save the sanity of Knicks fans and again it will be his night and Chandler once again showed why he's worth every cent. Once again it was a team win but two players really need massive props for tonights win.

Bill Walker down the stretch was ridiculous. He completely smothered De Rozan and his tenacity is just a joy to watch. No one however defended better than Shumpert. I don't know the stats but when Shump went on Calderon he seemed to just dissapear! 4 steals including the one at the end that was the real knife in the heart of the Raptors (who again come out with a hell of a lot of credit) and 8 points.

Most interesting stat of the night?

The Knicks were plus 10 when Novak was in the game. Despite Novak being 1 from 5. Reason? Because D'Antoni looks to him down the stretch and that's when our D really stepped up.

So happy, up for work in 5 hours so I'm off to bed with a smile on my face.

Let's go Knicks!

JS3

Benchwarmer
Chris Paul Tweet.....

"Watching this Knicks vs Raptors game...HUGE
shot by @JLin7 #Respect"
:gony:

CoolClyde

...25 and 10 for Spike Lin.

Go NY Go NY Go
Lin Lin Lin Lingus
:beer:

pretty close prediction...

Air Lingus does it again!

actually enjoying Macaroni's post-game speech, he seems humbled by Lin's play,
as opposed to being a know-it-all. bwoooooooooooop!

Dammit stuck at work missed a CLASSIC!!! NBA TV needs to quit the "fan night" bs how did that Heat-Pacer game workout then the WIZ..... CMON MAN!!! Picked up the new-era KNICKS snapback on lunch will be ready for for the MAVS on Sunday!!!!

You missed a great game. The Raps played us hard as hell. They actually dont foul much, but they chose to get real physical with us from the start. It almost paid off for them...

knicksin60

Starter
If Lin continues to play like this and the Knicks become a top seeded team by the end of the season, Lin deserves to win the MVP.

JS3

Benchwarmer
Back to back sell-out crowed

first at Minnesota now at the ACC, so probably Lin is good for the NBA, maybe Mr. Stern will have a close talk to the officials and tell them to start respecting the kid, its absurd....