New York Knicks @ Toronto Raptors Tuesday 2/14 7:00PM

LeFlume

All Star
Some good D by the Raptors. They are packing the paint. They are not gonna give up an easy layups. We have to work for it today fellas..:gony:

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Lin looks like he's trying to hard to find stat, he needs to stay agressive and keep getting to the rim and just let that game come to him.

iSaYughh

Starter
yes to dino-ass pounding!! weird how THE raptor is no longer a raptor.

boshass.jpg

I joined NBA League Pass a couple weeks ago, and it's the best investment I ever made in sport.
however, time to Taiwan on with Air Lingus!

Haha.

God, my NBALP isn't working. Time Warner is incomprehensibly poor, top to bottom. Then, I remember who owns it, and I'm not surprised.

Been on hold for over an hour with people, spoken to 3 tech support people, reset my box 3 times, and still no resolution :(

Keeps saying "NBA LP is unavailable at this time, try again later". The only channel that works is the game schedule one.

Air Lingus! :teeth: The airline of choice for linguists and cunning linguists alike!

iSaYughh

Starter
Are you in a black out area IsaYughh?

Idk dude, maybe that's it? I'm in NYC....But none of my NBALP channels are working (except for the NBALP channel guide, where it taunts me by showing the Knick-Raptor stations).

On phone with the 3rd minion of Dolan's TW trying to get this fixed....:barf:

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Idk dude, maybe that's it? I'm in NYC....But none of my NBALP channels are working (except for the NBALP channel guide, where it taunts me by showing the Knick-Raptor stations).

On phone with the 3rd minion of Dolan's TW trying to get this fixed....:barf:

Dolan owns cablevision not twc