New York Knicks @ Toronto Raptors Tuesday 2/14 7:00PM

joegti10

Banned
Lin might be the biggest flash in the pan in sports history.

He is being exploited as is the rest of this terrible knicks team.

Number3

Benchwarmer
I turn on the tv thinking knicks play at 8... n theyre losing.by.like.11 ....can anybody tell wth is.happening

c0leworld

Benchwarmer
Makes sense why we need Melo now. Lin is getting handled by the Raptors and judging by his frustration, it seems like he has no one to pass it out to.

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Ya, ur right. Got asshats mixed up in my fury and rage.

A different breed of dipshit than the asshats at TWC. But both have joined forces nicely to **** Knick fans this time around....

Couldn't agree with you more, might as well be same ownership with how crappy things are, not a big twc fan here

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
STAT just watched from the arc as Barbosa blew by Chandler on the mismatch. Pursue a rebound for ****'s sake. Such unintelligent basketball.

iSaYughh

Starter
Crazy⑧s;206515 said:
STAT just watched from the arc as Barbosa blew by Chandler on the mismatch. Pursue a rebound for ****'s sake. Such unintelligent basketball.

Can it be a pure coincidence that that inimitable stink of unintelligent ball and gimpness is back?

I obv didn't see that play; but it's play like where, as a coach, what do you do? Other than call the guy and humiliate him. He's nearing 30 years old, has played ball and pro ball his entire life. There is zero he needs to be, or could betaught, that would rectify his most glaring, obscene weaknesses on defense -- a la plays like the one you just described.

iSaYughh

Starter
Couldn't agree with you more, might as well be same ownership with how crappy things are, not a big twc fan here

Am now getting every NBALP channel, including the GRIZZLIES vs ROCKETS game....

Except for the channels the Knicks are on.

***deep breathes, deep breathes***