New York Knicks @ Toronto Raptors Tuesday 2/14 7:00PM

CoolClyde

i don't think i've ever seen an opposing team's home arena explode the way Air Canada center did when Lin hit that three. AMAZING!

each game he exceeds his previous performances, I am freaking the f*ck out!

wee wee weeeeeeee!

smokes

Huge Member
Shumpert gets major credit too... He still got confidence. Even after those terrible shooting games he plays so hard and isn't afraid to take the shot. He missed that shot off glass but it was a good play. And when we got that board back any Knick team in the last 3 years would have just shot the 3 but Shump keeps his head, gives it to Lin, and the rest as they say is history!

iSaYughh

Starter
Lin might be the biggest flash in the pan in sports history.

He is being exploited as is the rest of this terrible knicks team.

GTFO out of this gamethread, son.

ari-gold-gtfo-o.gif

Red

TYPE-A
I'VE never looked forward to a Knicks Post game like I do tonight.

THIS IS CRAZY. I FELT IT...no homo

fender0577

Rotation player
Shumpert gets major credit too... He still got confidence. Even after those terrible shooting games he plays so hard and isn't afraid to take the shot. He missed that shot off glass but it was a good play. And when we got that board back any Knick team in the last 3 years would have just shot the 3 but Shump keeps his head, gives it to Lin, and the rest as they say is history!
Yes sir, shump needs credit also.But that damn LIN is unstoppable,AAHHH!!!!!

skisloper

Starter
Schump's kickass steal...although a lay up would have been fine...his dunk is scary at times.....

They roughed LIN up....his best win yet....Calderon looked like he was going to cry.....

Nice defensive adjustment....

iSaYughh

Starter
YO that was some crazzzy balllin at the end....Super-PROPS to
Lin-Sanity/Shump/Fields/Chandler
:thumbsup::thumbsup::gony: :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Kiay, please answer:

Are you comfortable now with how D'antoni handed Lin's minutes?

Or do you still believe Dumbtoni should have played Lin differently, and had him in for less time in this game?