New York Knicks @ Toronto Raptors Tuesday 2/14 7:00PM

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Can it be a pure coincidence that that inimitable stink of unintelligent ball and gimpness is back?

I obv didn't see that play; but it's play like where, as a coach, what do you do? Other than call the guy and humiliate him. He's nearing 30 years old, has played ball and pro ball his entire life. There is zero he needs to be, or could betaught, that would rectify his most glaring, obscene weaknesses on defense -- a la plays like the one you just described.

His offense is smelly too. I think he'll be OK, but he needs to be OK before Melo gets back.

Mike looks flabbergasted.

Kiyaman

Legend
Easy win....easy win....not with Stat dribbling the ball on the peremeter

every team beats Toronto by scoring inside....playing above the rim
WTF is the Knicks doin down by 15 points .... 30-45

smokes

Huge Member
Is there an MSG feed really do not wanna listen to these Toronto announcers they are terrible.

fender0577

Rotation player
Why is every one surprised, with STAT, i love him, but he doesn't set picks, iv'e been saying this all year.He slips to the hoop, he's been doing it his whole career, but antoni has been his coach, and hasn't corrected this in 9 years.Set a strong pick, STAT, please, that's how you create miss matches.

smokes

Huge Member
Why is every one surprised, with STAT, i love him, but he doesn't set picks, iv'e been saying this all year.He slips to the hoop, he's been doing it his whole career, but antoni has been his coach, and hasn't corrected this in 9 years.Set a strong pick, STAT, please, that's how you create miss matches.

He just set 2 on 1 play :p

I agree he needs to do it, all the time.

smokes

Huge Member
STAT seems to be getting mad with himself now... And that's good. We know how he can play. He made a nice offensive play and a good shot challenge now wake the f up STAT!

smokes

Huge Member
Good end to the half at least. They finally put some effort in. I think we're going to win this game.

LeFlume

All Star
If Kobe had made that play lin just did he would get fts- Calderon would have been called for an intentional and then a T..result four fts for Kobe..Lin...nothing..:barf:

elcol

Rotation player
we aren't losing because amare is playing... we are losing because the knicks aren't playing hard out there and we are turning it over..

so quick to blame..

If Kobe had made that play lin just did he would get fts- Calderon would have been called for an intentional and then a T..result four fts for Kobe..Lin...nothing..:barf:

Refs are killing us this game. Fields, and Chandler are getting mauled whenever they go to the basket and the refs are calling nothing.

JujuXG

Benchwarmer
Stat need to set a better screen and roll/cut more to the basket.
Lin need to stop turning the ball over
The whole team need to play with more energy and effort.