Pat Riley EAT YOUR HEART OUT

This traitor is probably killing himself now that the Knicks have a better overall team than the heat. Jeremy Lin has tipped the scales in our favor fellas. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT.

I got February 23, 2012 MARKED on my calender. Gotta get me a bottle of Hendog. Case of Hennys and I'm set...

elcol

Rotation player
not too sure about this....we BARELY beat the raps

but **** it, and **** the heat too :D

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
The Knicks once fully healthy has the POTENTIAL to be better than Miami right now NY isn't there yet but I wouldn't be surprised if they get there by playoff time.

knicksin60

Starter
The Knicks have the better all around team on paper but it seems like the Heat rarely have bad nights.Who knew that having Lebron and Wade would cover a number of flaws in a short man roster? They dominate teams on a nightly basis.

The Knicks need to start dominating mediocre and bad teams in order to prove that they're a top seeded team in the East.

When Melo comes back and buys in its curtains for the rest of the league. Watch what I'm saying. There is no way on earth this team will have problems scoring.

If they play D like they have been this past 6 games we'll be spanking folks on a nightly basis...

Forrest17

Rotation player
lol I LOVE IT

And I LOVE JEREMY LIN

He and Lebron have turned Knicks vs. Heat into Good vs. Evil. I can't wait till we play them again omfg..

lol I LOVE IT

And I LOVE JEREMY LIN

He and Lebron have turned Knicks vs. Heat into Good vs. Evil. I can't wait till we play them again omfg..

The Heat werent even on my hate radar until Riley bolted there. Then we had those epic playoff series with them.

Now Bron and Wade.

muthaf$^K em...

Forrest17

Rotation player
Im really hesitant to agree with this because it just is too good to be true

But I mean Lin, Chandler, Amar'e, Carmelo, and a revitalized intelligent Fields,

With Shumpert lock down D and athleticism off the bench, and possibly getting JR smith as well

Once Jorts and Davis are healthy.. Oh boy......

This traitor is probably killing himself now that the Knicks have a better overall team than the heat. Jeremy Lin has tipped the scales in our favor fellas. NO DOUBT ABOUT IT.

I got February 23, 2012 MARKED on my calender. Gotta get me a bottle of Hendog. Case of Hennys and I'm set...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Better overall team?? Hahahahaha man stop playing on your XBOX and leave the house please, there is something called 'The Real World' outside.....

We have Chandler who is a world-class player and the second best center this season - check.

We have Lin who (if he can keep it up) is one of the best PGs in the East - check.

We have a couple of very good role players in Fields, Shumpert, Novak, Jeffries and Harrelson - check.

But that's all we got on the pr oside.

On the con side we have 2 black holes eating up $40 million this season and actually making the team worse when playing - no check.

Atleast Lebron and Wade are playing like max. contract players.....unlike the guys mentioned above.

As much as I like Lin, he won't go for 25 and 11 against Wade in the PLayoffs.....seems like you forgot how good a defender he is.

And Lebron....he'll eat Melo alive this season. Lebron is an idiot, but he's playing fantasic this season.

Their role players aren't too shabby either, Mike Miller, Shane Battier, Norris Cole, Joel Anthony - those are good players.

Pat Riley is hardly wetting his pants, if anything it should be us KNicks fans wetting our pants, because we're one injury away from missing the PLayoffs (either Lin or Chandler and it's game over).

Another bullshit post by you, seems to be the norm these days. :cool:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Laugh now if you will, but I'll be laughing at you in the end.

Better overall team?? Hahahahaha man stop playing on your XBOX and leave the house please, there is something called 'The Real World' outside.....

I've never played XBox in my life. I get out of the house plenty.

We have Chandler who is a world-class player and the second best center this season - check.

We have Lin who (if he can keep it up) is one of the best PGs in the East - check.

We have a couple of very good role players in Fields, Shumpert, Novak, Jeffries and Harrelson - check.

But that's all we got on the pr oside.

On the con side we have 2 black holes eating up $40 million this season and actually making the team worse when playing - no check.

Atleast Lebron and Wade are playing like max. contract players.....unlike the guys mentioned above.

As much as I like Lin, he won't go for 25 and 11 against Wade in the PLayoffs.....seems like you forgot how good a defender he is.

And Lebron....he'll eat Melo alive this season. Lebron is an idiot, but he's playing fantasic this season.

Their role players aren't too shabby either, Mike Miller, Shane Battier, Norris Cole, Joel Anthony - those are good players.

We dont need Lin to go for 25 & 11. Just facilitate and cut down on the turnovers.

Wade guarding Lin is exactly what I want. He'll have to concentrate on defense so much it may effect his offensive game.

Bron has had great years before and has never just straight owned Melo. Melo gets his. I suspect now that Melo doesnt have to be the point forward he's getting ready to blow up the spot.

STAT has started out badly. He'll be fine. No matter how you slice it he's still top 5 offensively in the league and will give Miami fits.

Pat Riley is hardly wetting his pants, if anything it should be us KNicks fans wetting our pants, because we're one injury away from missing the PLayoffs (either Lin or Chandler and it's game over).

So we're one injury away, but if Bron or Wade go down Miami is fine? Cmon man. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander. You should know better.

Another bullshit post by you, seems to be the norm these days. :cool:

Bullshit? Its called foresight. I cant help if you dont see it. I cant help that you've sniffed Brons jock so much it has effected your thought process. Get your head out of Brons lap long enough to get some fresh air and really look at the teams.

In a nut shell.

Lin>Chalmers
Wade>Fields
Melo=Bron
STAt>Anthony
Chandler>Bosh

The reason I flip flopped STAT and Chandler is they'll defend those players.

Lets say the bench is equal, although I think we're deeper when/if BDiddy gets back.

Man you're clueless...

Oh. One more thing. Riley may not be pissing his pants yet, but let us down to Miami and win. He'll straight piss himself right there in the stands...

nyk_nyk

All Star
Aside from the Lakers, we really haven't beaten any great teams during this winning streak so i'm going to reserve judgement on our success against MIA until I see how this plays out against the upper level teams. I believe this starts with DAL on Sunday.

Right now at this very moment... MIA has the better overall team. You can't make a case for a 14-15 team over a 23-7 team.

Oh. One more thing. Riley may not be pissing his pants yet, but let us down to Miami and win. He'll straight piss himself right there in the stands...

Ok. Let's end it here. No point in beefing.

You've got your oppinion, I got mine - let's just leave it like that.

My comments were harsh and offending, probably not the right thing to do, but I really think you're overrating Anthony and Stoudemire.

To say Melo is as good as Lebron must surely bring a smile to your face, I mean Lebron is averaging close to a triple double over a season for years....he's won MVP trophies, he can score at will while shooting over 50% from the field this season...he's a good defender too....Melo isn't all that, not from a statistical standpoint.

My comments were harsh and offending, probably not the right thing to do, but I really think you're overrating Anthony and Stoudemire.

To say Melo is as good as Lebron must surely bring a smile to your face, I mean Lebron is averaging close to a triple double over a season for years....he's won MVP trophies, he can score at will while shooting over 50% from the field this season...he's a good defender too....Melo isn't all that, not from a statistical standpoint.

Brons having a great year, no doubt. But Melo is no slouch. Its about matchups. Bron will get his and so will Melo head to head. Its not about who's the best player, but which is the better team. We'll see how close the Knicks are next Thurs.

Get your popcorn ready!!!

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player

It's really not about who's the better player overall Melo consistently out plays and beats Lebron ins head to head matchups. There's just something about Melo than Lebron can't handle and it's been that way since High School.

The Knicks match up well with Miami at every position but the 2 but I think Shump and Fields could slow Wade down a little make him work.

I noticed you seem to dislike Melo and Amare why? If they play to their potential which I think they will by playoffs their both top 5 players at their position with Melo being the 2nd best SF imo and Amare prob the 4th or 5th PF. Not to mention like I said earlier in this thread Melo has owned Lebron consistently since High School. Lebrons had great seasons like this before but we all know how it always ends up with him I just don't get why everyone hops back on his dick, he still has to prove his greatness to me in the playoffs.

Last edited:

fender0577

Rotation player
We are all forgetting 1 very important thing people, COACHING, we have an idiot in charge so....advantage HEAT, for now.