Thread: Tracy Murray...he may work

Default Tracy Murray...he may work

I am sure you have all seen this but...

- The New York Knicks singed veteran forward Tracy Murray on Monday. The club also inked center Mengke Bateer, guard Andre Barrett and forward Brent Wright to undisclosed contracts.

Murray is a 12-year NBA veteran, appearing in 659 career games for Portland, Houston, Toronto, Washington, Denver, and the Los Angeles Lakers. The 6- foot-7, 230-pounder has career averages of 9.0 points and 2.5 rebounds.

I actually think this could be a big signing...I know, I know...but, if there is any room for this guy he might help in a FEW games (not a lot, but a few).
    How many times have you all seen the other team's designated 3pt shooter go off for 3 or 4 in a quarter to win a game.
    Hell, Steve Kerr was instrumental for San Antonio coming off the bench when he could hardly even walk still.

It is not the final piece...but I hope we keep him...and remember me when he wins us a game for the first time!!!!!

Superstar

Murray? Yeah, I think we should keep him. We've got packed with guards so I'm guessing a good PF won't hurt the roster. The other problem that we have is that we don't have any room for him...

Actually,I wouldnt mind seein Tracy replace Shandon in our lineups,hes a good peremeter shooter and has plenty of experience.As for the rest Barret would definately do better than Moochie.