Younger Knicks

petescud

Starter
Lin, Jorts, Fields and Shump are all 23 or younger. Our future looks bright for a team that gave away all their draft picks. Congrats to all. i love our team now. How things change when a good pg comes in the house

quiggle

Starter
I hope the Knicks seriously consider maybe talking Yao Ming into coming in as an assistant coach, not only for Lin but he would be a good for the big men like Olajuwon was to Howard.

nyk_nyk

All Star
I hope the Knicks seriously consider maybe talking Yao Ming into coming in as an assistant coach, not only for Lin but he would be a good for the big men like Olajuwon was to Howard.

I don't get why Yao coming here would be good for Lin?

quiggle

Starter
he talks to him after every game and is mentor and think about how having two of biggest names Chineses play in NBA in MSG would draw the chineses from Chinatown to watch the games, also on the road

YuvalNYC

Rotation player
Screw MING we need to bring Patrick Ewing back home!!

Sometimes I feel like he's the only won that can take us all the way!

I'll rather have Ewing somewhere on our bench too. I know his presence and experience on the Knicks will help our young guys out big time. It'll be sweet getting a chip with him in the organisation again...he deserves one.

quiggle

Starter
yah google diwght and olajuwon and you get videos of them working out. ewing is only on the magic because jeff told his brother to take him in. but realy though Pat Ewing has no affiliation with the Knicks anyymore, i dont know what is behind closed doors him and Cablevision Dolan but they will have none of it. they just retired 33 out of formality.