Has this been said yet?

WELCOME, CHINA! Good to have you all aboard. You'll find that as far as fanbases go, we Knicks folks are tough, but fair. Let's all enjoy this ride together.

YuvalNYC

Rotation player
lol... i guess the Knicks are now the most popular sports franchise in the world, adding an extra 1,339,724,852 fans (2010 China population census)

;)

:gony:

KingofNy

Starter
Most of them are still living on the Rockets' forum after spending many years watching Yao. There's more Knicks fans on the Rockets forum than there is Rockets fans. lol :teeth:

Last edited:

Eman

Benchwarmer
A pizzeria near me still has a picture hanging on the wall of Gallinari in a Knicks uniform.

ShuhaoFan

Rookie
Thank you! As a Chinese, I've been living in NY for quite few a years but it's really hard for me to root for the Knicks. Finally I've got a reason to be a Knicks fan because of Linsanity. I know I'm a bandwagon fan and I'm proud of that :)

I came to visit China a few weeks ago. In only one week, people are crying for more Knicks coverage on TV.

Enjoy the Lin show.

btw, my id Shuhao is Jeremy's Chinese name :)

WELCOME, CHINA! Good to have you all aboard. You'll find that as far as fanbases go, we Knicks folks are tough, but fair. Let's all enjoy this ride together.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Judging by his tweets, I have a feeling he'll choose the Clips.....

@TheRealJRSmith:

*Sad 2 say the NBA is tryin 2 make as much money as they can off Jeremy Lin

*Hey y'all, @kenyonmartinsr got a twitter now!!! Make sure to follow him...

*@TheRealJRSmith and @CP3 running the 1 and 2. Now thats must see tv! pic.twitter.com/d7cfb73g

fender0577

Rotation player
:barf:Well, i might get killed for this, but what the hell, i'll say it.I hate fake people, so you should know how i feel about fake fans, i'll just leave it at that.Yeah we are tough,GO KNICKS.

Kiyaman

Legend
:barf:Well, i might get killed for this, but what the hell, i'll say it.I hate fake people, so you should know how i feel about fake fans, i'll just leave it at that.Yeah we are tough,GO KNICKS.

u must really HATE our FAKE headcoach Damnphoney trying to take all the credit for Jeremy Lin's success....Dantoni owe Steve Nash 90% of his pay check

Purch.

Rookie
u must really HATE our FAKE headcoach Damnphoney trying to take all the credit for Jeremy Lin's success....Dantoni owe Steve Nash 90% of his pay check

The dude who says "He's just riding the Lin Train" is trying to take credit for all Lin's success? ...take a step back bro

fender0577

Rotation player
You, my friend...are correct.But whats really getting to me, is all the people, trying to give him credit for LINS success, like he actually developed LIN.Lins game hasn't changed one bit under antoni, remember he sent him to the D league, and then buried him behind, possibly the worst GUARD in the NBA.Oh i'm ranting, but yes your correct about my feelings about this coach, but don't get me wrong i'm ecstatic that we are winning.

Purch.

Rookie
You, my friend...are correct.But whats really getting to me, is all the people, trying to give him credit for LINS success, like he actually developed LIN.Lins game hasn't changed one bit under antoni, remember he sent him to the D league, and then buried him behind, possibly the worst GUARD in the NBA.Oh i'm ranting, but yes your correct about my feelings about this coach, but don't get me wrong i'm ecstatic that we are winning.

I don't mean to be rude, and it might just be my ignorance but where are you guys getting this whole "D'antoni is stealing Lins credit" or even people giving D'antoni Lin's credit?
And it's the whole coaching staff / GM's decision to send people to the D-League, it's not like D'antoni is sitting on some Throne of Judgement casting players to Erie, lmao.

I completely understand how you guys can rip on him, especially on his personnel usage (8-man rotation bs), but I'm at a loss for this kind of stuff people are trying to pull, I might be dumb as rocks and missed something huge :shrug:

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
I don't mean to be rude, and it might just be my ignorance but where are you guys getting this whole "D'antoni is stealing Lins credit" or even people giving D'antoni Lin's credit?
And it's the whole coaching staff / GM's decision to send people to the D-League, it's not like D'antoni is sitting on some Throne of Judgement casting players to Erie, lmao.

I completely understand how you guys can rip on him, especially on his personnel usage (8-man rotation bs), but I'm at a loss for this kind of stuff people are trying to pull, I might be dumb as rocks and missed something huge :shrug:

You will see some people logically assign blame/credit where it should go. Unfortunately most people are for one reason or another extremely bitter and just want to go the hate route. Anything bad that happens is MDA's fault. My guess is they got used to blaming Isiah for every little thing and when he left they couldn't adjust back to using their brains. Just my guess.

fender0577

Rotation player

Your not being rude at all, i just get a little ticked when people say he is great at developing PG's, when in reality he's had 1 great PG, and when he(antoni) left PHX, Nash didn't miss a beat.Maybe i'm just tired of him getting out coached all the time, and not making simple adjustment, that would make the game easier on our STARS.i understand that the higher ups decide who goes to the d League, but antoni decides who plays, and all the minutes he gave TD, is inexcusable in my book, if he couldn't see that LIN ran his offense better in practice, he must be blind, TD is horrible, and always has been.

You will see some people logically assign blame/credit where it should go. Unfortunately most people are for one reason or another extremely bitter and just want to go the hate route. Anything bad that happens is MDA's fault. My guess is they got used to blaming Isiah for every little thing and when he left they couldn't adjust back to using their brains. Just my guess.
I don't blame him for everything, but IMO, he's one of the worst coaches in the NBA.

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
Your not being rude at all, i just get a little ticked when people say he is great at developing PG's, when in reality he's had 1 great PG, and when he(antoni) left PHX, Nash didn't miss a beat.Maybe i'm just tired of him getting out coached all the time, and not making simple adjustment, that would make the game easier on our STARS.i understand that the higher ups decide who goes to the d League, but antoni decides who plays, and all the minutes he gave TD, is inexcusable in my book, if he couldn't see that LIN ran his offense better in practice, he must be blind, TD is horrible, and always has been.

I don't blame him for everything, but IMO, he's one of the worst coaches in the NBA.
If Lin got his shot and averaged 15 and 7 with atrocious defense MDA would probably have been assassinated by now. There are so many things that are partially or completely out of his control that he gets blamed for. In game adjustments and subsitutions are fair game. His weak system, or no system, is not a fair criticism.