Marc Stein's ESPN Power Rankings

Starks_boy

Benchwarmer
:evil:
cant believe what i just saw ! we are ranked 21 !!!!
now i just want the season to start to show the world that the knicks are back !
go NY !!! GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

newmove

Rotation player
What a F?!?!??!?!?!?
Those clows are out of their poor minds! GO NY, prove those clowns wrong!

WiL8000

Rotation player
I wrote Stein a letter in the respond box on that page. I doubt he'll ever read it.
How can he say that the Knicks will probably have another losing season. We have a tremendous backcourt, and we are in a weak division, the Knicks should be well over 500.

YEARITEHERE

Benchwarmer
DON'T EVEN WORRY ABOUT IT CAUSE WHEN ALL IS SAID AND DONE AND THE KNICKS WIN THE ATLANTIC EVERYBODY WHO DOUBTED THEM WILL HAVE TO EAT THERE WORDS. LET THEM SLEEP ON THE KNICKS ITS EASIER TO BITE THEM IN THE ASS

newmove

Rotation player
WiL8000 said:
How can he say that the Knicks will probably have another losing season.
That shows how much does he know (don't know) about the game of basketball. :lol:

a knick fan

Benchwarmer
i actually agree with the power rankings. im a knick fan, but i really dont think this team will even win a playoff series this year. this team will never go very far, even in the next few years.

they need to package marbury with overpaid scrubs like anderson/norris/hardaway to get players in their final years of their contracts

then they can take sweetney (whos just too fat and not athletic enough to ever become a superstar) and package him with other guys like kurt thomas, jerome williams to get rising stars that have some experience in this league (kwame brown).

finally, they should look to sign upcomming free agents if they can, such as jason richardson (i dont know why no one talks about him - hes going to average more than 20 points a game this season).

basically, they should totally revamp this roster. they're all a bunch of overpaid scrubs.

yeah, we might have a year or two of mediocrity, but after that, we could become great contenders. better than having 5 years of mediocirty and false championship hopes.

this is NEW YORK. if we had the cap space, we could sign ANY superstar free agent basically. who wouldnt want to come here? kobe would have seriously thought about ocmming here if we could give him max dollars. so would kmart. our current players are not superstars. most are below average or average. only markbury could be close to a superstar.

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
mark my words and that of many others on this site the knicks will win their division and therefore be seated top four in the east by default ..these are minimums the knicks have potential to exceed those

nyfan33

Rookie
I hate to say it, but without a decent centre (and lets not get carried away with Vin or Nazr who are unlikely to improve much this year) the Knicks won't make it far into the playoffs. They definitely deserve to be higher than 21 though!

newmove

Rotation player
nyfan33 said:
I hate to say it, but ... the Knicks won't make it far into the playoffs.
And that's a Knicks fan... :(

Don't you have a faith in your team man? ;) Because besides of a great chemisrty and IT we also have a bunch of tallented players... Lol, we're gonna get as far as Eastern Conference Fianls with this team or even to the Finals. :p

WiL8000

Rotation player
We need a center to go all the way. No doubt about it. I don't see Isiah letting this team go past midseason without aquiring a good center somehow.