View Poll Results: Will the Knicks capture the East 3rd seed?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • That is an obvious YES!!!

11 55.00%
  • I doubt it

9 45.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: East 3rd seed possible?

River Rocks, Port Rich (Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico PUNETA!!!)

Default East 3rd seed possible?

36 games to go this season and we are 5 games behind Philly to take over our division and grab the 3rd seed in the east

Objectively, without fanatical bias, ya'll think we can achieve this?

It will be so sweet to at least move ahead of the Celtics before we face them first week of March and get some payback.

By the time the AllStar game comes around, we should have a better idea as Miami, Dallas and Atlanta are coming up. If we win at least 2 of those 3 games and play hard in any losses, and win against New Jersey and New Orleans convincingly, then we will be headed to true March Madness!!!

Regardless of where we are seeded, I think destiny has Boston, Chicago and Miami (in that order) lined up for us if we pretend to reach the ultimate goal. I have faith we will get there; you can smell destiny in the air!!!

very possible to grab the 3rd seed but it wont be easy, i think we can take the 6th seed soon, then we work from there and see what happens.

Waitung for the Magic to fall apart after the Howard trade, id say we will be 4th or 5th seed at the end of the season

Veteran

With Dantoni....Hell No! we are a 6th to 10th seeded team

Without Dantoni....Hell Yeah! we couldve challenge for the 1 seed

We'll be the number one seed. I'm not being biased. With Lin we're clearly above any other team in the league. We don't even have everyone back yet.

I know we're on a winning streak now, but keep your heads cold folks. Last season we had an amazing streak of 8 won games in a row where Amare exploded and scored 30+ points in 9 consecutive, but short thereafter we started losing again, so don't get overexcited just in case. 5th or 6th seed possible, but everything above could be extremely hard with this coaching staff.

Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    We'll be the number one seed. I'm not being biased. With Lin we're clearly above any other team in the league. We don't even have everyone back yet.
    Alright lets not get ahead of our selves we are defitnetly a more scarier team with Lin but theres no way we will beat the Heat and Bulls for #1 seed

Thats a bold statement bro'... power to ya'!!!!!

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    With Dantoni....Hell No! we are a 6th to 10th seeded team

Without Dantoni....Hell Yeah! we couldve challenge for the 1 seed
    Will you post a picture of yourself kissing a picture of Dantoni's ass at the end of the season if the Knicks end up better than the 6th seed?

Yes we are 6 games back from philly but keep in mind thats not as easy as it sounds. There are 36 games left and for us to catch philly realistically we can only lose 4-5 games from here on out. Philly is 10 games above .500.

Basically if we can agree that philly bieng half way through the season has lost 10 games they would need to lose atleast 10-12 games from here until april for us to catch them. (Philly has 36 games left)

***Keep on eye out for Indiana they have lost 5 in a row and there leading scorer Granger got hurt the other night. So look for us to gun for that 6 spot soon enough

I don't know about best but we're up there with OKC, Miami, Chicago, Clippers, Lakers, and Dallas. I could see us in the Finals and thats good enough for me.

Veteran

Originally Posted by portega1968
    Will you post a picture of yourself kissing a picture of Dantoni's ass at the end of the season if the Knicks end up better than the 6th seed?

Your nose is to stuck-up Dantoni's ass to give a fly a chance to kiss it

Originally Posted by Kiyaman
    Your nose is to stuck-up Dantoni's ass to give a fly a chance to kiss it
    my kids could make a funnier remark than that.. you must have something better dude, please try again

If youve seen my other posts, Im definitely not a fan of Mr Pringles and have expressed my hatred for his bad decision making many times... which makes your comment even more moronic.

Look at your history posting here and recognize that youve been more wrong than right on many issues. You say the dumbest **** with such an air of confidence that Charles Barkley looks like a Harvard law teacher when compared to you. If it was up to you, you would have Balkman as first player off the bench, and that automatically qualifies you for a lobotomy.

How can you say Knicks have no chance at the 6th seed with Dantoni if he's been the coach of the team thats on a 7game winning streak, playing offense and defense with passion. He has his shortcomings, but right now he's in the equation of what is happening to this team, so he deserves credit for the good things just as much as for the bad things.

Not my favorite coach, but he is our coach and I am fine with enjoying the team as it is... dont see the need to launch these bull**** rants, wanker!!!

Originally Posted by portega1968
    my kids could make a funnier remark than that.. you must have something better dude, please try again

If youve seen my other posts, Im definitely not a fan of Mr Pringles and have expressed my hatred for his bad decision making many times... which makes your comment even more moronic.

Look at your history posting here and recognize that youve been more wrong than right on many issues. You say the dumbest **** with such an air of confidence that Charles Barkley looks like a Harvard law teacher when compared to you. If it was up to you, you would have Balkman as first player off the bench, and that automatically qualifies you for a lobotomy.

How can you say Knicks have no chance at the 6th seed with Dantoni if he's been the coach of the team thats on a 7game winning streak, playing offense and defense with passion. He has his shortcomings, but right now he's in the equation of what is happening to this team, so he deserves credit for the good things just as much as for the bad things.

Not my favorite coach, but he is our coach and I am fine with enjoying the team as it is... dont see the need to launch these bull**** rants, wanker!!!
    I guess he's trolling? No one is this dumb.

Superstar

Originally Posted by Dzwonsson
    I know we're on a winning streak now, but keep your heads cold folks. Last season we had an amazing streak of 8 won games in a row where Amare exploded and scored 30+ points in 9 consecutive, but short thereafter we started losing again, so don't get overexcited just in case. 5th or 6th seed possible, but everything above could be extremely hard with this coaching staff.
    I think that's when the trade saga really started intensifying and the players started to show how affected they were. We were really starting to click prior to that. When Davis and Anthony return I think we can give the Bulls a run for their money.