When I look at the

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
When I look at the Knicks homecourt on TV, I feel this intuition, gut feeling that the Knicks will go very far in the playoffs, its so strange I feel this like aura i dont even know what it is but I feel it... No im not high or on anything lmao im just saying

petescud

Starter
Amazing what a true point guard brings. I'd had never realized it myself, and i was a PG in High School. The Knicks if they continue to play like this will make it to the final 4 in the east. Showdown with Miami. Hell yeah. lol

that winning feeling does seem a bit strange, huh? NY sports teams seems to be in a winning mood lately, don't question it...just enjoy the ride while it lasts.

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
Amazing what a true point guard brings. I'd had never realized it myself, and i was a PG in High School. The Knicks if they continue to play like this will make it to the final 4 in the east. Showdown with Miami. Hell yeah. lol

With JR Smith coming to the Knicks and Harrelson and Davis coming back were going to **** shit up!!!! Knicks baby were going to the finals