Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Four Knicks Coming Back/Debuting Hype Thread!

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    I think i know what your gettin at...Its that New York bias. Honestly if Pac was from NY he'd probably be my favorite rapper ever. But surprisingly DMX is my fav, even though his style is alot different from most the rappers I listen too. But Pacs amazing, his discographys definitely worth looking into. But KRS and Redman are real dope too, i got KRS in my top 5 and Redmans not too far out of my top 10. I respect him in anyones top 10 though, hes got the accolades to be up there. His solo albums, first 3 were classics in my opinion...and the work he put in with EPMD. Method Man too, Red could even be top 5

Totally agree....too bad nothing good is coming out these days. I had high hopes for that kid j.cole's album cole world but it wasn't even close to his mix tapes. If you want to listen to something decent and recent listen to his Friday Night lights mixtape.

I think i know what your gettin at...Its that New York bias. Honestly if Pac was from NY he'd probably be my favorite rapper ever. But surprisingly DMX is my fav, even though his style is alot different from most the rappers I listen too. But Pacs amazing, his discographys definitely worth looking into. But KRS and Redman are real dope too, i got KRS in my top 5 and Redmans not too far out of my top 10. I respect him in anyones top 10 though, hes got the accolades to be up there. His solo albums, first 3 were classics in my opinion...and the work he put in with EPMD. Method Man too, Red could even be top 5
    yea rappers are hard to list theres only a few that should automatically be there like biggie pac or jay z but after that its really just w/e you feel,and i agree with redman in top 5 he can be in their no problem,time 4 sum aksion and da goodness are in my top 15 songs

Originally Posted by CoolRunnings
    Totally agree....too bad nothing good is coming out these days. I had high hopes for that kid j.cole's album cole world but it wasn't even close to his mix tapes. If you want to listen to something decent and recent listen to his Friday Night lights mixtape.
    yea i thought j cole was the second coming...boy was i wrong

I havent been able to get into J Cole...the only current rappers i listen to are slaughterhouse, dmx, mobb deep, Nas, Rae Ghost and Meth...basically the rappers that have been around for a while. They're all still droppin new material. And I should add Styles P and the Lox to that, Busta Rhymes still drops some good songs too. Mainstream rap is just horrible and disrespectful to the pioneers. U got wayne and drake acting like f*gs, wiz khalifa lookin anorexic...its just too soft now. I do see Lupe and J Cole as 2 of the best younger mainstream rappers in the game even though I dont listen to them. I acknowledge that they're alot more lyrical then wayne, drake, and wiz

I havent been able to get into J Cole...the only current rappers i listen to are slaughterhouse, dmx, mobb deep, Nas, Rae Ghost and Meth...basically the rappers that have been around for a while. They're all still droppin new material. And I should add Styles P and the Lox to that, Busta Rhymes still drops some good songs too. Mainstream rap is just horrible and disrespectful to the pioneers. U got wayne and drake acting like f*gs, wiz khalifa lookin anorexic...its just too soft now. I do see Lupe and J Cole as 2 of the best younger mainstream rappers in the game even though I dont listen to them. I acknowledge that they're alot more lyrical then wayne, drake, and wiz
    yea wayne has completely made rap pop,he created the punchline movement now rappers see that as a way to easily sound creative when its just stupid nonsense,i liked wayne on tha carter 2 and down but after tha carter 2 he has been an alien.

^

Well i gotta admit I like some songs from Carter 3 and even 4

Sometimes he can still be aiight but for every song of his i like he makes about 5 or 6 songs that hurt my ears. Ill give him more credit then the others, at least he respects the history of rap but his lazyness on some of his tracks has hurt the rap game. Awkward flows, garbage lyrics, and singin is what hip hops all about now...mixed with some faggotry I dont know whats with this skinny jean rainbow movement. Scust

Fresh Prince, baby.

Default melo will raise with lin tomorrow...

if melo does come back tomorrow...u will see this team in action...lin will have a new assits record, melo and stats will be 20+/7+ and chandler will have a double double...plus all the points from novak, shump and fields...

Originally Posted by delat27
    if melo does come back tomorrow...u will see this team in action...lin will have a new assits record, melo and stats will be 20+/7+ and chandler will have a double double...plus all the points from novak, shump and fields...
    why the hell you talkin bout the Knicks, can't you tell this is now a rap music thread? GTFO!!

jk

Veteran

mixed with some faggotry I dont know whats with this skinny jean rainbow movement. Scust

A lot of these foolcat "rappers" are one spit away from being clones of Redfoo and LMFAO.

Yo, the topchoice MC/rap thread is gold; but whenever there's some time to kill, I wouldn't a hate "worst of" thread, to expose and roast those that suck.

Btw, Lil Wayne...IMO...ruined what could have been of Niki Minaj, and got her on this course of bombastic, overproduced bull**** and foolish pop-rock **** that makes Lady Gaga look hood.

edit -- obligatory basketball comment ....this thread is pretty sick, good highlights, and I'm amped for us to be full force.

You get a rep just for listening to Slaughterhouse.

Originally Posted by AmareForPresident
    You get a rep just for listening to Slaughterhouse.

most definitely