VC is happy with his team...

newmove

Rotation player
Vince says he's a happy camper

FEISTY RAPTOR VOWS TO BE A TEAM PLAYER -- AS LONG AS HE'S A MEMBER OF THE TEAM

By STEVE BUFFERY, TORONTO SUN

But Like John Kerry, Carter Remains Consistently Inconsistent

IT MAY BE getting cold outside, but Vince Carter appears to be warming to the idea of playing in Toronto this season. Carter, who demanded to be traded during the off-season, said at Raptors media day yesterday that he will not pout if the club fails to trade him, nor will he allow himself to become a distraction.

"I'm going to bust my (butt) every day for the Toronto Raptors until that jersey says something else," Carter told a media horde. "That's where I am. >>>
Just when you thought he was out...

newmove

Rotation player
Maybe he should've went harder over the trade but I siriously doubt Toronto would like to let him go. You know, trading their 'showman' would've never been a smart decision in the sense of making money, of course if that trade ever happened...

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
Easy Tmac! I live in Canada! It's not that bad here. I can leave my doors unlocked at night....a we don't have a whacko for our country's leader.Anyways, this is a PR move. Vince still thinks this team sucks, and that would be a proper assessment. They over paid Mo Pete, the rookie centre is a bust. The whole make nice thing is soley to try to kill em with kindness and get outta T.O. A beetter strategy than the smash and grab he tried previously.