Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 86

Thread: JR SMITH Officially a KNICK!Balkman cut

  1. #31
    El Cacique portega1968's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    River Rocks, Port Rich (Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico PUNETA!!!)
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Tazman tweet from 5 mins ago, so it seems he is officially out:

    Renaldo Balkman: New york was great love da big apple

    Read more: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Someone please give Kiyaman a box of tissues!!!!!!
    Last edited by portega1968; Feb 17, 2012 at 11:09.

  2. #32
    Nein, Mann! Weissenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Rotterdam
    Posts
    3,059
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    You're quick bro, wanted to post the same stuff.

    edit: I've just tweeted some nice words to Balkman, I know we've done the right thing, but I will miss "the Chemist".

  3. #33
    Superstar YuvalNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    715
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Good.. I would rather have Balkman out rather than Walker..
    I have a feeling Walker's gonna come back and start to drain those 3's

  4. #34
    Scoring Champ CA7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,869
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by Dzwonsson
    You're quick bro, wanted to post the same stuff.

    edit: I've just tweeted some nice words to Balkman, I know we've done the right thing, but I will miss "the Chemist".
    so who's the new Chemist, Jorts, Shump, JR or Whoopie

  5. #35
    Veteran nyk_nyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,529
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by YuvalNYC
    I have a feeling Walker's gonna come back and start to drain those 3's
    In practice because he won't see much time over JR and Shumpert. JR for obvious reasons and Shumpert because he is an on-ball defensive beast.

  6. #36
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    13
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Originally Posted by CA7
    so who's the new Chemist, Jorts, Shump, JR or Whoopie

    Tina Cervasio

  7. #37
    Member CoolRunnings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, Bay Ridge NY
    Posts
    482
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Not worried about JR being a headcase. We took a chance on Sprewell after he choked out his coach, and with the guidance of fine verterans like Ewing (Tyson, Jefffries, Amare) he came around to become a good team player.

    Lin/davis
    Fields/Shump
    Melo/JR
    Amare/ Novak/Jorts
    Tyson/Jefferies/Jorts

  8. #38
    Member unloopme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Jill Martin's Thong
    Posts
    222
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    How in the hell did we not dump Bibby's corpse instead? At least Balkman brings energy, unlike the walking dead. SMH

  9. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    497
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Originally Posted by unloopme
    How in the hell did we not dump Bibby's corpse instead? At least Balkman brings energy, unlike the walking dead. SMH
    insurance. now we have melo, jr, shump, landry, walker and novak capable of playing the 3 if we need them to. probably even jeffries if mda wants to go big. if we dont have baron davis we have ONE pg. bibby has to be on the bench at least until baron plays and stays on the floor for a week or two. same with toney.

  10. #40
    Member unloopme's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Jill Martin's Thong
    Posts
    222
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Originally Posted by amazinz5
    insurance. now we have melo, jr, shump, landry, walker and novak capable of playing the 3 if we need them to. probably even jeffries if mda wants to go big. if we dont have baron davis we have ONE pg. bibby has to be on the bench at least until baron plays and stays on the floor for a week or two. same with toney.
    OK, makes sense. But Bibby has been so lately it didn't seem right to me.

  11. #41
    Superstar YuvalNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    715
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Yea seriously.. Bibby is literally useless and a waste of roster space..at this point we'd be better of with a highschool PG rather than him.

    He's lucky BD is still injured cuz thats his insurance...

    sad to see Balkman leave over bibby , but id rather balkman go over Walker..

    idk why i just really like bill walker, i feel that even tho he's struggling, he has to much heart and is really giving %110 , i guess he's just going through some sort of phase, like landry did in the beginning of the season...
    hopefully he'll play good with whatever minutes he'll get from now on .

  12. #42
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    497
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Originally Posted by YuvalNYC
    Yea seriously.. Bibby is literally useless and a waste of roster space..
    He's lucky BD is still injured cuz thats his insurance...

    sad to see Balkman leave over bibby , but id rather balkman go over Walker..

    idk why i just really like bill walker, i feel that even tho he's struggling, he has to much heart and is really giving %110 , i guess he's just going through some sort of phase, like landry did in the beginning of the season.
    take note people: it is possible to admit when you're wrong

    before i saw him in a knicks jersey and i only saw his highlights i was all about billy walker. he can singlehandedly carry the offense, but he can also singlehandedly kill any and all offensive momentum with his chucking. MOST of the time he is a liability on defense, but just like his offense he can have a good game. he brought it against sacto. if he can get his head on straight he can be worthy of serious bench minutes. big if though, imo. right now hes the ollie perez of the knicks until he proves otherwise.

  13. #43
    El Cacique portega1968's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    River Rocks, Port Rich (Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico PUNETA!!!)
    Posts
    1,611
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    Originally Posted by Dzwonsson
    You're quick bro, wanted to post the same stuff.

    edit: I've just tweeted some nice words to Balkman, I know we've done the right thing, but I will miss "the Chemist".
    Time to call up Ahmad Nivins!!!

    no, I assume Jerome Jordan can fill the Chemist role with some coaching from Bibby.

  14. #44
    Veteran StEpHoN_mArBuRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Originally Posted by portega1968
    Tazman tweet from 5 mins ago, so it seems he is officially out:

    Renaldo Balkman: New york was great love da big apple

    Read more: [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Someone please give Kiyaman a box of tissues!!!!!!
    Poor Balk

  15. #45
    Superstar YuvalNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    715
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Only 2 things that will be missed by Balkman :




Similar Threads

  1. JR Smith To sign with Lakers
    By Oakman88 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: Feb 09, 2012, 21:12
  2. Knicks Haters - Stephen A Smith Got words for you
    By Oakman88 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Feb 22, 2011, 11:28
  3. J.R. Smith is no more
    By GoKnIcKsDLEE42 in forum NBA
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: Nov 12, 2009, 20:33
  4. josh smith to the knicks????
    By brooklyn_baller318 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: Jul 01, 2009, 02:18
  5. ESPN Trade Machine
    By GoKnIcKsDLEE42 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 74
    Last Post: Feb 08, 2008, 18:36

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •