Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920

Thread: GAME THREAD: The New York Knickerbockers vs The New Orleans Hornets

Veteran

Originally Posted by VeryGundy
    STAT is who he is, a great offensive force who sucks on defense. MDA knew that from day one. So should all Knicks fans.

This game was not lost because Amare played like himself on defense. NYK lost because they did not make their open looks.
    He's 79th in the NBA in PER, not the offensive force he was last year. Should the Knicks be worried about that $100M investment, don't know about Dolan but I would.

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    He's 79th in the NBA in PER, not the offensive force he was last year. Should the Knicks be worried about that $100M investment, don't know about Dolan but I would.
    Dolan probably isn't worried to much(Linsanity=$$$), but we as fans, hell ya!

who is our superstar? STAT? Melo? Lin(), in this roster, who is Ewing, Strarks, Houston, oakley(Jared...?)

come on, we are hoping to lean() on J17, well, at least now we can see the team with a true rising PG(i prefer on BD), but, no clear future, hope that we will grind our way to 7th or stay at 8th, and maybe we could pull a miracles 99 redo, but besides Tyson and now Lin we have no talent plus hearts.

Originally Posted by tiger0330
    I think he still has a few good years left in him. He is now matched up against mostly PFs. Last season he was playing center and we all know most of NBA centers are scrubs.

He does look a bit sluggish on the court. As I mentioned in another post, could he be hiding an injury?

Originally Posted by VeryGundy
    I think he still has a few good years left in him. He is now matched up against mostly PFs. Last season he was playing center and we all know most of NBA centers are scrubs.

He does look a bit sluggish on the court. As I mentioned in another post, could he be hiding an injury?
    is it really matter? we are mediocre team, not close to the level of the Bulls, OKC, OR Miami as we expected(what we were thinking, just because of tyson...)

Amare is expected to step up, but no believers left, now the only hope is Melo & Lin will make some magical bond and lift the Knicks, otherwise it is going to be a long summer(new coach, trade speculations, basically, new Knicks - again!)