GAME THREAD: The New York Knickerbockers vs The New Orleans Hornets

CoolClyde

good game thread, kinda reads like a Crazy 8's lite. I agree with Smokes on future tips.

looking forward to seeing J.R. Smith on the bench, and player's reaction to his addition.

should be good game for STAT and Chandler, with Okafor out, can't see Kaman going hog-wild on them.

let's go Lin-kerbockers!
:beer:

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
we don't need Melo tonight! Give the guy another night off. Knicks 100-78. Lin with 6 point and 15 assists.

You heard it here first...

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
TKB has billy walker starting...wtf? we tried to move him and failed, now its time to win as many games as we can. novak, shump, **** even mike dantoni would make the starting line up better.

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
No offense guys but I am happy when people do game threads, hate when people always feel the need to trash someones thread, if you want something different, sign up to do one (not talking to you DZ I know you've done plenty), I've only done like 2, but just saying, Crazy8s sets a high standard but I'd rather have someone step up then we get no thread to discuss

No offense guys but I am happy when people do game threads, hate when people always feel the need to trash someones thread, if you want something different, sign up to do one (not talking to you DZ I know you've done plenty), I've only done like 2, but just saying, Crazy8s sets a high standard but I'd rather have someone step up then we get no thread to discuss

On that note I also enjoy each and every game thread. Thanks for the work you guys put into it...

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
Walker has set out to make us regret cutting Balkman. He could not play worse if he closed his eyes and tied his shoes together.