GAME THREAD: The New York Knickerbockers vs The New Orleans Hornets

JS3

Benchwarmer
Amare

I truly love STAT, but do you believe that if he played, lets say, LAL, we would have won?

think about it

Number3

Benchwarmer
the Media and Hype has to GTFO!!!!they mess up everything... Lin must be under so much pressure... has him unfocused... and now Kim Kardashian slutty ass wants to take him out of his nba concentration even more

Lin just looked flat out exhausted at times. At first I really was afraid of Carmelo coming back, and even to an extent us signing Smith, but now I can't wait for Sunday to see them try and take off some pressure.

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
were not gonna win many games where the opposing teams cant miss and we cant buy a 3, regardless of either teams record. it would have helped if amare gave one iota of effort on the defensive end. i would love to hear tyson talk to him after games. if melo plays matador d were really screwed. i know with him its a matter of getting up for it but when he doesnt the offense is gonna have to be perfect. no jr or billy chucking, no 8 TO halves.

tiger0330

Legend
STAT is who he is, a great offensive force who sucks on defense. MDA knew that from day one. So should all Knicks fans.

This game was not lost because Amare played like himself on defense. NYK lost because they did not make their open looks.
He's 79th in the NBA in PER, not the offensive force he was last year. Should the Knicks be worried about that $100M investment, don't know about Dolan but I would.

JS3

Benchwarmer
He's 79th in the NBA in PER, not the offensive force he was last year. Should the Knicks be worried about that $100M investment, don't know about Dolan but I would.

Dolan probably isn't worried to much(Linsanity=$$$), but we as fans, hell ya!

who is our superstar? STAT? Melo? Lin:)peace:), in this roster, who is Ewing, Strarks, Houston, oakley(Jared...?)

come on, we are hoping to lean:)afro:) on J17, well, at least now we can see the team with a true rising PG(i prefer on BD), but, no clear future, hope that we will grind our way to 7th or stay at 8th, and maybe we could pull a miracles 99 redo, but besides Tyson and now Lin we have no talent plus hearts.

VeryGundy

Benchwarmer

I think he still has a few good years left in him. He is now matched up against mostly PFs. Last season he was playing center and we all know most of NBA centers are scrubs.

He does look a bit sluggish on the court. As I mentioned in another post, could he be hiding an injury?

JS3

Benchwarmer
I think he still has a few good years left in him. He is now matched up against mostly PFs. Last season he was playing center and we all know most of NBA centers are scrubs.

He does look a bit sluggish on the court. As I mentioned in another post, could he be hiding an injury?

is it really matter? we are mediocre team, not close to the level of the Bulls, OKC, OR Miami as we expected(what we were thinking, just because of tyson...)

Amare is expected to step up, but no believers left, now the only hope is Melo & Lin will make some magical bond and lift the Knicks, otherwise it is going to be a long summer(new coach, trade speculations, basically, new Knicks - again!)