GAME THREAD: The New York Knickerbockers vs The New Orleans Hornets

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
Bill Ptdito or whatever his name is just totally lied about what Lebron said about CLE. Lol. He announced that Lebron would consider going back once his contract ends. Lies. He never said anything about when his contract ends. He said someday. Sorry but I just hate inaccurate reporting.

i know right? lebron definitely wants to extend in miami for another year, then go to boston, then ny, then LA before he goes to cleveland. why cant they get it right?

CA7

Scoring Champ
Man....F****-Breen....anything he say is all bullshiit....in the 2nd quarter Breen
put Ariza on the championship Celtics in 2009.
:boohoo:
Ariza got a Lakers ring in 2009.

which is why I dont understand how some of these guys get these jobs, they aren't students of the game

portega1968

El Cacique
if we can break down the tape, Lin has missed a lot of open rolls to the hoop by Chandler and Amare... bigger guard making it hard for him

portega1968

El Cacique
:boohoo: and some of you were against signing JR

are we missing the bench energy brought to the team by The Chemist Balkman? can the JR signing already have its first bad impact?

I'm not saying yes, Im not saying no... ya'll can weigh in

Knicks just seemed unprepared for guys like Vazquez and Ayon, and Kaman/Ariza doing what they are capable of doing.