Thread: Time Warner and MSG have reached a DEAL!!

Default Time Warner and MSG have reached a DEAL!!

Yeah, Mike Francesa just annoucned it on his show. He had both parties on his show earlier in the week and MSG and time warner met last night to reach a deal. So for those of you who could not watch LIN and these knicks get ready.

River Rocks, Port Rich (Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico PUNETA!!!)

Originally Posted by CoolRunnings
    Yeah, Mike Francesa just annoucned it on his show. He had both parties on his show earlier in the week and MSG and time warner met last night to reach a deal. So for those of you who could not watch LIN and these knicks get ready.

Veteran

Pretty much the day afte I shell out hundy sixty bones for NBALP, not even getting to watch a Knick game on it. The mobile and laptop stream could be invaluable at least.

**** lol, great news, though

Originally Posted by iSaYughh

Pretty much the day afte I shell out hundy sixty bones for NBALP, not even getting to watch a Knick game on it. The mobile and laptop stream could be invaluable at least.

No way??? That sucks dude, I wanted to make a post about it earlier this week about a deal being close but I didn't want to get anyones hopes up. I was waiting for it to be confirmed. Hopefully there's a way you can get your money back.

not that i'm complaining about eddard stark being a part of this thread, but i have no idea what he has to do with "about ****ing time" in any context lol

this is good news for me, if for no other reason than i dont have to hear people complaining about having to watch online, which is my case until i can graduate and move closer to/into the city

River Rocks, Port Rich (Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico PUNETA!!!)

Originally Posted by amazinz5
    not that i'm complaining about eddard stark being a part of this thread, but i have no idea what he has to do with "about ****ing time" in any context lol
    he a Knick fan dude living in the city and blacked out from watching Lin.. guy has been hurting!!!

Originally Posted by iSaYughh

you're gonna love NBALP, esp since you're becoming the king of KO fantasy
    (if you make the playoffs...). it's quite fun rooting for all your players when
    you can watch 4 games at once. good news for all Knicks fans, I heard it took
    gov't intervention to make it happen... Obama!

Originally Posted by portega1968
    he a Knick fan dude living in the city and blacked out from watching Lin.. guy has been hurting!!!
    not sayin its unwarranted, just blows hearin about it when its gonna be at least a year or two before im in the nyc area. if you had to listen to mark jewmoff and malik rose youd understand. or tom mccarthy wheeler and the most overrated commentator ever harry kalASS.

"New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo says more than 2 million Time Warner Cable subscribers can now be witness to "Lin-sanity" because a deal struck with MSG Network.

Cuomo says both networks are being responsive to New Yorkers after millions lost coverage of New York Knicks sensation Jeremy Lin.

The dispute blacked out the coverage since Jan. 1 in a dispute over rate increases. Dozens of college basketball games as well as boxing, soccer and sports talk shows had been blacked out. Also unavailable were the NHL's Rangers, Devils, Islanders and Sabres.

The dispute was feared to last through the end of the NBA and NHL season, into April.

The dispute affects subscribers in New York City, upstate New York and parts of Berge."

From NBA.com
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I am extremely happy right now!

Veteran

Here's to watching a friggin basketball game on television on basic cable on a service that I'm paying hundreds of a dollars a year for in the year 2012. The future is now.