Thread: Nuggets put Chris Anderson on the trading block

Default Nuggets put Chris Anderson on the trading block

ESPN, RealGM, and IamaGM on Twitter are all reporting the Nuggets are shopping Chris Anderson due to having enough big men with NeNe, Mozgov, and Kosta Kofus.

So should we go after him? We have Jorts, Jeffries, and Tyson but i think he would be better to have sitting on the bench then more guards we dont need like Douglas and maybe Walker.

im not sure if we have less of a need at big thats not a true center or guard thats not a true pg. pass.

I welcome him with open arms, can never have enough big men who's willing to rebound and block a shot or 2, he would be a decent backup for chandler but what worries me is he's injury prone like turiaf was.

He would be a fan favorite in no time, we could have our little own animal planet chris anderson the Birdman and jared jeffries the Giraffe

why would the nuggets do any trades with us though

and what would we be giving up to get him.

Originally Posted by Almost_famous718
    I welcome him with open arms, can never have enough big men who's willing to rebound and block a shot or 2.

He would be a fan favorite in no time, we could have our little own animal planet chris anderson the Birdman and jared jeffries the Giraffe

why would the nuggets do any trades with us though

and what would we be giving up to get him.
    Idk Douglas?

Originally Posted by KnicksWillRiseAgain
    ESPN, RealGM, and IamaGM on Twitter are all reporting the Nuggets are shopping Chris Anderson due to having enough big men with NeNe, Mozgov, and Kosta Kofus.

So should we go after him? We have Jorts, Jeffries, and Tyson but i think he would be better to have sitting on the bench then more guards we dont need like Douglas and maybe Walker.
    Nah, come on - Walker has played very well during the winning streak. He doesn't deserve to get cut. Balkman is enough. Let's stick with our boys, if anything we could move Douglas and maybe Jordan for a backup point guard like Sessions, but at this point I'd like to keep Bill Walker, he deserves it.

And Anderson...we don't need him, do we?

Jorts will be back in a couple of weeks, Jeffries is set, Chandler and Amar'e are starters, Novak can play the 4..and there is Jordan.

Imagine we make it to the Conference Finals or Finals and Bill Walker is not a part of it...would be heartbraking for the guy - I guarantee you that.
    He doesn't deserve that, has been a good servant to our club. Not the most talented player, but has his heart in the right spot.

Idk Douglas?
    nuggets would laugh in our face and hangup lol asap. are you familar with birdmans salary because i have no clue what it looks like, we would have to match it i would think. im not familar with all that cap space and salary stuff.

Yeah this is a pointless discussion. He is earning 4-5 million over the next 3 years there's no way we make a trade for him.

Originally Posted by Almost_famous718
    nuggets would laugh in our face and hangup lol asap. are you familar with birdmans salary because i have no clue what it looks like, we would have to match it i would think. im not familar with all that cap space and salary stuff.
    Its almost 4 million

Its almost 4 million
    yeah, like
    smokes said there really no way we can land him if he's making 4-5 mill over the next 3 seasons, i dont think we have a chance at getting him & knowing denver they would probably try to rape our roaster just for him sadly

przybilla is a 7'1 center thats still a FA if you like that lol but he does not fit in this system

Veteran

We just got rid of Balkman, why would you want the "vanilla" version of him.

Default Almost Famous

props to Almost Famous for his Pringles avatar, and excellent gif in sig.
    looks like Phil is telling Macaroni: "what the f*ck is wrong with you, go sit down".

I don't think we need Chris Anderson at this point. we're full.
    however, with acquisition of Junior Smitty, perhaps Bill Walker is odd man out,
    and with TD in the Pringle doghouse, I wouldn't fret trading those 2 for a
    blocking big man. but I'd rather see Knicks utilize Jerry Jordan...

I've talked about wanting him on our team before, but there's no room for him with us now, position and money wise.

The nuggets aren't trading with the Knicks. Right now we have two of the best players .... They we're crowing about winning the trade (at the worse they got fair value when you ad those picks). Now the knicks got a squad, a PG, Their former star player and their 6th man....

With the trade deadline coming up, Danny Ainge is probably going to something crazy/stupid. Will send Rondo/Pierce/Allen/Garnett to Denver for Chris Anderson and then go "what, I was thinking outside the box!"

we do have Jorts coming back and I don't see Mike D going with a bigger rotation.

If Anderson is not getting more minutes than Kosta Koufus then I would pass but I've always loved his game...BIRDMAN