Dallas Mavericks @ New York Knicks 02.19 1:00PM

JujuXG

Benchwarmer
Everybody is talking about Lin, Lin, Lin when all we should talk about is STAT. He is a PROBLEM. We have a 20M man that is playing like a 3M man in game after game. That my friends is a PROBLEM.
so true,

Jared is outplaying him in the first half.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
isn't jason terry a free agent after this season.

To expensive for the knicks? id target him if he does not resign with Dallas. Seems like he likes it there though.

CA7

Scoring Champ
everytime Lin makes two turnovers in a row in the 2nd half....it looks like Lin
is asking for rest, or a timeout

I understood it the 1st few games but rest is essential to him now, he's not in top shape you can see as he's not pushing the ball he's already not very fast D'Antoni has to pick his spots, Shumpert isn't a bad PG everyone just has to step up when Lin is out thats all, this is why Melo is so important he can handle the rock when Lin's out and score when Lin's in

KingCharles34

All Star
I wish Antoni would bench stat already, i think we'd be a better team without negative stats. We'd be one of the best defensive teams too, he rolls out the red carpets for opposing players when they're driving to the rim

nyk_nyk

All Star
If Amare doesn't develop a post game he will NEVER live up to his massive contract. Most teams can gameplan to defend the pick and roll. He needs to be able to post hard on the block and call for the ball and do his thing. This would give him more shot opportunities in a high % area plus he may go to the line more. Having a post up game doesn't require a specific type of pg. just someone to throw it in the post.

Right now I'd rather a 5-7 mil PF who plays hard a battles for every possession.