Dallas Mavericks @ New York Knicks 02.19 1:00PM

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
WOW. loving this right now. if you thought jr would play like this you are a LIAR. still skeptical but im gonna enjoy the shit out of this while it lasts.

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
easy to say that now but eventually the thought of a paycheck will pop into his head and he'll start looking like walker

He is getting paid good i mean he only has to play 35 games for 2.3 million not great like Melo and them but still

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
He is getting paid good i mean he only has to play 35 games for 2.3 million not great like Melo and them but still

i thought he was getting the prorated 2.5 we had which would be 1.25.....but either way unless he really wants rings his plans are not in ny. not tryin to be a negative nancy just dont wanna fall lin love with the guy.

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
And guess what? No turnovers so far for Lin for going up against one of the greatest defensive teams in the league right now

tiger0330

Legend
Impressive game so far by JLin. This is the toughest D any team has played against him and he's still scoring and getting into the lane.

nyk_nyk

All Star
D'Antoni should bench Amare until he understands he has to step up on both ends of the court... seriously, start Jared, guy is an excellent defender.

I don't think he should bench him but I do agree that STAT needs to serously work on his defense and his pick and roll game. He rolls to to the basket too lazy at times. A lot of times he just looks lost out there.

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
i thought he was getting the prorated 2.5 we had which would be 1.25.....but either way unless he really wants rings his plans are not in ny. not tryin to be a negative nancy just dont wanna fall lin love with the guy.

Oh dam your right but still if we go far this year i bet he will sign with the squad again next yr if he can