Knicks V Nets - February 20th, 7:30pm.

For a rep point, guess how many rebounds STAT collects tonight

• Total voters

VeryGundy

Benchwarmer
I see a Knicks loss tonight. Kris Humphries will dominate and block Lin 8 times while collecting 7 steals just because Kim wants to do Lin. :)

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
last time we thought we were going to beat a team down was vs the hornets :boohoo: sadly we cant take this game lightly lol. But we should bring home the W
I cant wait to see if out team performs like it should and thus pulling through a beat down on this Nets team.

Fixed. :gony:

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
I can't wait for Thursday night already!!!

son of a bitch is that when we play miami? i guess when i picked my classes this semester i didnt think i was gonna wanna see every minute of every game. im gonna talk to my prof about takin this test early tonight..supposed to start at 715 but im dyin to see lin jr melo & co.

portega1968

El Cacique
Good stuff from The Knicks Blog:

http://www.theknicksblog.com/2012/02/20/tkb-scouting-eye-with-ryan-wallace-22/

Offense: New Jersey is 24th in the league in scoring. The Nets have been incorporating MarShon Brooks and Kris Humphries more in the offense. Brook Lopez returned last night but he will not play tonight. They still rely heavily on Deron Williams to carry the playmaking and scoring. Deron shot 9 threes yesterday.

Defense: The Nets rely heavily on active hands and quick feet on defense. They do not have a shot blocker to speak of but they have several very physical big men who will throw their body around.

Players

Deron Williams(21.7ppg; 8.3apg) Controls the offense for the Nets. They rely on his creativity for almost all of their offense. Often times he will play the two when they are in need of offense. Equally adept at driving and finishing as well as shooting from deep.

MarShon Brooks(14ppg; 4.3rpg)Very nice mid range game for a rookie. Has really come as of late. Playing over 30 minutes in last four games. Has taken over 5 threes in each of his last three games making only 3 of 17.

Anthony Morrow(13.4ppg) One of the best sharp shooters in the NBA. Shoots 42% from three and 95% from the free throw line. Really looks to get shots in transition.

Kris Humphries(13.6ppg; 10.4rpg; 1.23bpg)Physical big man who is a double-double machine. Must account for him on the boards. Has developed some nice chemistry with Deron Williams on the pick and roll.

DeShawn Stevenson(2.7ppg)Defensive stopper. Has been getting allot of minutes as of late.

Sundiata Gaines(5.9ppg; 2.3apg)Backup point guard. Will play alongside Williams at times.

Shelden Williams(4.7ppg; 6.2rpg) Physical Center. Sets very hard screens and will crash the boards.

Jordan Williams(3.1; 2.6ppg) Physical big who has a nice touch in the paint.

Keys to Victory

-The Nets are very soft inside. Milwaukee was able to grab 21 offensive rebounds last night.

-On Offense must protect the ball and attack the paint. New Jersey plays with very active hands because they need the turnovers to generate fast break points.

Notes

-Brook Lopez played last night, but will not play against the Knicks.

-The Nets have only won two games in the month of February.

-Jordan Farmar is also out, he had 19 points in last outing against the Knicks.

portega1968

El Cacique

eagerly praying to see a Lin 2 JR alleyoop tonight that brings the house down!!!

check out the Birdman at 1:24 with no tats all lanky LOL!!!

CA7

Scoring Champ
big game from Melo tonight, not big scoring but very efficient and within the flow

hopefully....LOL

KingCharles34

All Star
^
Atari's one of my favorites...those systems are mad old, collecting all kinds of dust and not workin right. Thats what Safari reminds me of :lol:

Nahhhh i dont think Safari's gonna work. If Amare was an animal in the safari, what type of animal would he be?

The answer is whatever Lion's eat

Amerie is good too, STATue, Amarknee, Stouderetire, etc.

Ill work on some new ones but i cant forget about negative Stats

*EDIT*

Cant forget Quiggles name, the Renaissance man

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Baron Davis makes his Knick debut tonight!
and be prepared for alot of JR Smith; Shumperts out with a sore left knee, says after yesterdays game "he couldnt touch it"

CoolClyde

eagerly praying to see a Lin 2 JR alleyoop tonight that brings the house down!!!

check out the Birdman at 1:24 with no tats all lanky LOL!!!

pretty damn entertaining and athletic, but way too long for short attention span.
how did rappers know he was a Knicka?

CA7

Scoring Champ
I'd kill for one of these today, I miss this man, hopefully he comes back one day

Knicks32

Benchwarmer
So many players are getting injured this season. It is nuts. The league really should have thought twice before making this hyper schedule.