Knicks V Nets - February 20th, 7:30pm.

For a rep point, guess how many rebounds STAT collects tonight

• Total voters
Very disappointed by this loss.

Let's leave it behind and win the last 2 games before the ASG!

I'm sure our players are as disappointed as we are, **** the Nets, long season only god knows how it'll end.

If we can't attain home court advantage - so be it, we've done it before from 8th seed, we can do it again.

The most important thing is to stay positive and not get depressed like early in the season when we looked like a failed project.

It's a chaotic lockout-season, with injuries and lineup changes right, left and center. We can worry about a 0.700 record next year, this year it's all about fighting through the setbacks and struggles and still beeing successfull in the end.

paris401

Starter
Crazy⑧s;209518 said:
So they keep him out against us for a rest and then throw Howard at him in his first game back? They must actually think they can win the game. Dick heads!

who's the dickhead???????????????????/

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Jesus buys were acting like we just lost the Finals.
It was a terrible loss but just that, a loss.
Melo was shit yesterday I agree but he will get alittle better, Melo is out of his prime and im starting to see why Crazy8 said we gave up too much for Melo.
STAT is a problem all in his one, he's not the STAT of last year nor will he probably be again. All I see is people blow by him as he stands and watches.
I understand that with the talent on this team,we want instant production but that just isn't going to happen.
Hopefully we want a real surge for the playoffs towards the end

fender0577

Rotation player
Very disappointed by this loss.

Let's leave it behind and win the last 2 games before the ASG!

I'm sure our players are as disappointed as we are, **** the Nets, long season only god knows how it'll end.

If we can't attain home court advantage - so be it, we've done it before from 8th seed, we can do it again.

The most important thing is to stay positive and not get depressed like early in the season when we looked like a failed project.

It's a chaotic lockout-season, with injuries and lineup changes right, left and center. We can worry about a 0.700 record next year, this year it's all about fighting through the setbacks and struggles and still beeing successfull in the end.
:agreed:We got good looks, this is the offense we have, sometimes the shots don't fall.I'm not gonna go crazy, but i do wish we would stop playing to the level of our comp.

They lost because of 2 reasons....

1. Gelling issues due to the return of Stat, Melo, and new team mates in B.Davis and Smith...none of the 4 have yet to practice with each other or the other new guy J-Lin... it's to be expected.

2. DWill had a point to prove.

Actually, I think Shump would have been the difference if he played.

amazinz5

Benchwarmer

1. Gelling issues due to the return of Stat, Melo, and new team mates in B.Davis and Smith...none of the 4 have yet to practice with each other or the other new guy J-Lin... it's to be expected.

shump definitely would have made more of a difference than anything. the dude has been an ELITE perimeter defender. even if he only guards deron when he got really hot in the 3rd we cool them off just enough to even it up and its a new game in the 4th.

Red

TYPE-A

and we shot poorly.