Knicks V Nets - February 20th, 7:30pm.

For a rep point, guess how many rebounds STAT collects tonight

• Total voters

nyk_nyk

All Star
Who was talking about all season? I agree Melo played better all season long.

This is a game thread, about 1 game, Stat has played better. Fullstop. The only people who are bashing me are guess what, STAT haters :)

Melo has made no effort since missing his last few shots, stupid plays, stupid technicals, blowing layups like he's Jeffries, he should be sitting.

STAT has scored 11, made that nice hustle tip to Fields, putting effort on defense, blocked a shot and went coast to coast. TWO REBOUNDS makes no difference we are barely getting outrebounded this game AS A TEAM and we have had Tyson sitting all game.

Owned my ass, if anyone's getting owned it's you guys for proving you are straight up haters.

STAT has played AVERAGE. Melo has playing SHIT. If you can't see that, I couldn't care less :)

You FAIL off that alone.

KingCharles34

All Star
Who was talking about all season? I agree Melo played better all season long.

This is a game thread, about 1 game, Stat has played better. Fullstop. The only people who are bashing me are guess what, STAT haters :)

Melo has made no effort since missing his last few shots, stupid plays, stupid technicals, blowing layups like he's Jeffries, he should be sitting.

STAT has scored 11, made that nice hustle tip to Fields, putting effort on defense, blocked a shot and went coast to coast. TWO REBOUNDS makes no difference we are barely getting outrebounded this game AS A TEAM and we have had Tyson sitting all game.

Owned my ass, if anyone's getting owned it's you guys for proving you are straight up haters.

STAT has played AVERAGE. Melo has playing SHIT. If you can't see that, I couldn't care less :)
I agree that Amarknee's played average but average for him continues to become less and less productivity. Im far from a hater, just a stater of the truth as I see it. I'd still say they've both been below average, Your acting like Stats played solid defense. Both Melo and Stat have had some plays where they put more effort in on defense but overall its painful to watch both of them

*EDIT*

Both of them are shockingly showing signs of life

smokes

Huge Member
Tell you guys what, stay happy and positive for the next 7 minutes. It's 7 minutes of your life.

See what happens :)