Knicks V Nets - February 20th, 7:30pm.

For a rep point, guess how many rebounds STAT collects tonight

• Total voters

iSaYughh

Starter
Humpries has outplayed ever player on the knicks by himself. I hate the guy but he is truly killing us.

No intention of a pile on to my man Smokes (you know I'm just playing sometimes when I get real hyperbolic on Amare :))

But I was legit not joking when I said couple days ago that a trade of Amare for Humphries, Morrow, and any pick would be a coup.

LeFlume

All Star
Sandwich game and we diden't show up. Dallas yesterday. Hawks & Heat ahead. We took a day off today. Move On...:gony:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
why the emphasis on "Me" he's passing the ball more than he's shooting I mean he's played like shit but not selfishly

How about the fact that Lin is getting his ass whooped by Deron

We have more than 5 nicknames for STAT because he's had a shit season.

Why not Melo?

He hasn't had as bad a season as Amar'e, but he's had a season incomparable to his time in Denver.

Me-lo. And it's hardly unwarranted.

He has his PG now, so let's see what happens. We know how capable he is, but the inconsistency has been palpable. How many lay ups has he missed this season? Including a wide open one tonight! Stars don't do that.

Tonight, like a lot of another nights this year, he has had a sub par game whilst controlling the ball.

Again, STAT racking up the nicknames, I think Melo has earned one from his efforts this season. To say Amar'e has and that Melo hasn't is unreasonable.

Me-lo. Pay me $20M and I'll give you back $10M worth of wins.

smokes

Huge Member
No intention of a pile on to my man Smokes (you know I'm just playing sometimes when I get real hyperbolic on Amare :))

But I was legit not joking when I said couple days ago that a trade of Amare for Humphries, Morrow, and any pick would be a coup.

I wouldn't even mind that trade too much. Even though I hate Humphries right now.

My only point is that the Knicks nor Nets would make that trade.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Crazy⑧s;210179 said:
We have more than 5 nicknames for STAT because he's had a shit season.

Why not Melo?

He hasn't had as bad a season as Amar'e, but he's had a season incomparable to his time in Denver.

Me-lo. And it's hardly unwarranted.

He has his PG now, so let's see what happens. We know how capable he is, but the inconsistency has been palpable. How many lay ups has he missed this season? Including a wide open one tonight! Stars don't do that.

Tonight, like a lot of another nights this year, he has had a sub par game whilst controlling the ball.

Again, STAT racking up the nicknames, I think Melo has earned one from his efforts this season. To say Amar'e has and that Melo hasn't is unreasonable.

Me-lo. Pay me $20M and I'll give you back $10M worth of wins.

oh ok I thought you were making it a point for this game where he wasn't very selfish he was just tooo passive and didn't pick his spots good enough

smokes

Huge Member
Seems half the people here don't realise there's 3 minutes left in that game. Good thing our players don't give up as easily as some people here.

CA7

Scoring Champ
crowd cheering that Deron Williams too bad he raped their golden boy Lin tonight but no one is going to mention that

iSaYughh

Starter
I think Breen made the fairest point that it's all about adjustments and we obviously can't expect those adjustments to have happened already.

Perhaps. But these are two Max players. Veterans. That period of adjustment is a tenuous one.

I just find their individual player underwhelming regardless, though.

Like Melo right there getting stuffed in a key play. :(

You can't judge shit in a reactionary way, but this is a long-time accumulation at this point IMO. Enough is enough; you just need to man up at a certain point, or you don't and you don't honor your contract and expectations.