knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif

newyorkknicks_par1a_2012-9999_scc_srgb.png

VS THE SOON TO BE

BrooklynNetsLogo.jpg

GT Audio: Press Play NOW!

It's an all time masterpiece. Do it Jimi.

tumblr_lz3wonYpdS1qe9uoko1_400.gif

knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif

large_2.19img6.jpg

knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif
knicks_logo.gif

player_large_Anthony_ASstarter_460_120202_v2.jpg
player_large_Anthony_ASstarter_460_120202_v2.jpg

Back In Biz!?

large_melo.jpg

NEW YORK -- New York Knicks forward Carmelo Anthony is eyeing a Monday return against New Jersey after sitting out Sunday's 104-97 win over the Dallas Mavericks.

Anthony, who has been dealing with the lingering effects of a strained right groin, worked out on the court for roughly 45 minutes before Sunday's game. He told ESPN's Rachel Nichols it will depend on how tight the muscles are Monday morning, but Sunday's workout gave him confidence in his ability to push off and withstand contact.

large_2.16Petruccio.jpg

Melo Microscope

Carmelo Anthony said yesterday in an interview with Stephen A. Smith that he did like being called a selfish player.

?I know I?m not a selfish player. People around me know I?m not a selfish player,? Anthony said. ?I do everything I can to make people around me understand I?m not a selfish player.?

ap-201202152118767210492.jpg

Anthony called the idea that he?s a selfish player a ?slap in the face.?

Fitting ?Lin? with new look Knicks

Anthony says people who are worried about him fitting in with the the Knicks now that Jeremy Lin is running the show shouldn?t be concerned. His teammates agree.

?I think it?s complete nonsense.? Says Knicks starting Center Tyson Chandler, ?At the beggining of the season, we were asking players to do too much. Now we have a natural point guard that makes life easier for other guys and puts players in their natural position. So we?re going to be more of a threat.?

But something will have to give; Lin and ?Melo rank 4th and 5th respectively in usage rate in the league. Usage rate is the percentage of possesions on offense that end with that particular player shooting the ball, turning it over, or going to the free throw line. With ?Melo and Lin combining for a usage rate over 60%, either the Knicks will need to start playing with two balls, or someone might have to sacrifice touches. Anthony realizes this will be a challenge.

images%2B%252810%2529.jpeg

THE CRAZYS EXCLUSIVE FEATURE

KNOW YOUR ENEMY

spy-vs-spy.jpg

431698_3153444110269_1090158690_33167895_1130823221_n.jpg

Player To Watch

396274_3153451830462_1090158690_33167896_348947004_n.jpg

Brook Lopez to return to Nets' lineup. Always has big scoring nights against NY.

Brook-Lopez.jpg

Nets defeat Bulls in Chicago in a massive upset February 18.

knicksonline.com Poster In The Spotlight!

0002.gif

King◎fNY

431242_3109461610734_1090158690_33153182_559223558_n.jpg

One of the more passionate game thread enthusiasts, KingofNY brings fire to the forum and spits hot, seething venom at D'Antoni. That's VENOM, not dude yoghurt. Stop it.

large_2.19img29.jpg

Search For Continuity

STAT & LIN

LinAmare.JPG

In order for this team to ascend to a new level offensively, the penetrate and dish combination of Lin and Stoudemire needs to find a sense of extra sensory perception. It will happen, and when it does, the future will seem all the more bright. STAT needs Lin to escape from his ineffectiveness and inconsistency this season.

large_2.19img1.jpg

Tenacious Tandem

chin-o.gif

jeremylinns.png

Tyson.jpg

They provide offense and defense. Lintensity and relintlessness.

The heart and the soul of the Knicks resurgence, J Lin and Ty Chan! Karate Chop!

large_2.19img20.jpg

Linterruption!?

NEW YORK ? After one more starry performance Sunday, New York Knicks phenomenon Jeremy Lin delivered a plea to the media in Taiwan where his grandmother and family live: Back off.

?The special request I have is for the media back in Taiwan to give (my family) space, because they can?t even go to work without being bombarded, without people following them,? Lin said at Madison Square Garden.

More From Adrian Wojnarowski
Exclusive: LeBron James? sly campaign to return to Cleveland followed a message to Dan Gilbert Feb 17, 2012
Jeremy Lin makes Knicks witnesses to history Feb 15, 2012
?I want people to respect their privacy.?

His paternal grandmother, Lin Chu Muen, 85, lives in the Taipei region of the country, as does other extended family.

large_2.19img23.jpg

A Chink In The Armor?

Lin also said he had no hard feelings over a corporate NBA partner website using an apparent ethnic slur in a headline early Saturday. He said he accepted the apology, and believed that there was no ill intent, and the editor may now have back his chihuahua in the form of dim sum.

The Starting

STAT

stat-monroe-o.gif

His goggles are made from the teats of witches.

MELO

anthony-o.gif

Once karate chopped a pensioner! Way cool!

Laundry Folds

fields-hawks-smash-o.gif

Holds the world record for ferrets in his underpants at 9! Yeah!

Cunning Lingus

Jeremy-Lin-GIF.gif

His Kung Fu is strong. His man noodle long.

The Man Handler

melo-2-tc-o.gif

Once took part in a covert operation to rid the world of gingers.

animated-gifs-radar-130.gif
Crazys Knick on UAV
animated-gifs-radar-130.gif

dance.gif
Earl The Pearl
dance.gif

carousel_2.19Highlight3.jpg

After an impressive debut, Earl Smith the 3rd will be an integral piece moving forward. He appears to have lost none of his step, and made some well timed and calculated passes off the dribble against the Mavs. What will he bring against the Nets? The anticipation is intriguing.

ap-201202191623589870262.jpg

SMOKE THIS CUBAN, PROKHOROV!

image.jpg

Cuban on the Nets moving to Brooklyn.

'I hope the stadium works, I hope they do a great job and I hope the team sucks.' said the always quotable Cuban.

Why might he feel this way about the Nets? Billionaire jealousy (Mikhail Prokhorov has about ten times the Cuban fortune)? Or it his fear that the Nets will hurt his chances of building his next championship around a new big three (Dirk Nowitzki, Deron Williams and Dwight Howard)?; or perhaps he just enjoys being a funny mother****er.
James Dolan is a gay smurf.

Last edited:
Haha great game thread bro..

I see what Melo did there... Returning for the easier game so if we woulda lost against the Mavs they can't blame it on him! /sarcasm

CA7

Scoring Champ
As usual nothing but the best from 8's, cant wait til tomorrow

me and my girl's 2 year anniversary, Melo's return and Monday Night Raw

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

Congratulations on your analversary. :lol: When you say Monday Night Raw, do you mean wrestling, or do you mean you don't have to wear a dreadnaught when you beast your mrs? :lol:

Can't wait for this game!

smokes

Huge Member
Sweet yet another bomb dropped by the KO.com game thread genius Crazy8's!

BTW on 2k12 My player is wearing Crazy8 shoes, is that a bit creepy?

Number3

Benchwarmer
interesting game... Nets just beat the bulls... marshon brooks , stevenson, brook lopez back to play us

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Sweet yet another bomb dropped by the KO.com game thread genius Crazy8's!

BTW on 2k12 My player is wearing Crazy8 shoes, is that a bit creepy?

It's not creepy! It's friggin' awesome!

Is that game any good? I have a redundant PS3 that could be revitalized!

smokes

Huge Member
Crazy⑧s;209474 said:
It's not creepy! It's friggin' awesome!

Is that game any good? I have a redundant PS3 that could be revitalized!

I dunno... I play it on PC where you can mod the shit out of everything, just about makes it bearable. But overall its pretty pathetic with all the bugs. PS3 version has been patched at least, still no patch for the PC... 5 months later :lol:

CA7

Scoring Champ
Crazy⑧s;209467 said:
Congratulations on your analversary. :lol: When you say Monday Night Raw, do you mean wrestling, or do you mean you don't have to wear a dreadnaught when you beast your mrs? :lol:

Can't wait for this game!

thanks 2 long.....hard......very hard years with her and Monday Night Raw as in................wait for it.........BOTH!!!!!!

KingCharles34

All Star
Great game thread as always Crazy, i like the jab at Dolan too, he is a smurf...amongst other things

I hope to see Melo prove the critics wrong, it will take more then one game but tomorrow nights a start. Just makes no sense to pick on Melo when Amare's been 100 times worse

RunningJumper

Super Moderator

Congratulations. Sadly nothing gets in the way with me and RAW, so I'll be watching the rest of that game on DVR.

Great thread.

KingofNy

Starter
Crazy⑧s;209467 said:
knicksonline.com Poster In The Spotlight!

One of the more passionate game thread enthusiasts, KingofNY brings fire to the forum and spits hot, seething venom at D'Antoni. That's VENOM, not dude yoghurt. Stop it.

Thanks for the spotlight dude! It was funny seeing my name in the intro. Normally people hate me cause I spit the venom (truth) as you say... Anyways, that was an awesome game today (Minus Stat's performance). The only other game that compared to it in the Melo era was the Lakers game last week. I hope these Knicks keep it up!

And... AWESOME GAME THREAD BRO!

KingofNy

Starter
Brook Lopez OUT against Knicks Monday!

• NBA News Alarm: Brook Lopez (NJ - C) The Nets plan to have Lopez play every other game until the All-Star break.That means Brook Lopez will not play against the Knicks on Monday, but he will play on Wednesday when the Nets host Dwight Howard and the Orlando Magic. (RotoInfo.com) (02/19)
This is great news considering he always plays well against us and we're probably gonna be tired after our guys playing lots of tough minutes against Dallas. :beer:

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Thanks for the spotlight dude! It was funny seeing my name in the intro. Normally people hate me cause I spit the venom (truth) as you say... Anyways, that was an awesome game today (Minus Stat's performance). The only other game that compared to it in the Melo era was the Lakers game last week. I hope these Knicks keep it up!

And... AWESOME GAME THREAD BRO!

Thank you, sir!

• NBA News Alarm: Brook Lopez (NJ - C) The Nets plan to have Lopez play every other game until the All-Star break.That means Brook Lopez will not play against the Knicks on Monday, but he will play on Wednesday when the Nets host Dwight Howard and the Orlando Magic. (RotoInfo.com) (02/19)
This is great news considering he always plays well against us and we're probably gonna be tired after our guys playing lots of tough minutes against Dallas. :beer:

So they keep him out against us for a rest and then throw Howard at him in his first game back? They must actually think they can win the game. Dick heads!