Knicks V Nets - February 20th, 7:30pm.

For a rep point, guess how many rebounds STAT collects tonight

• Total voters

YuvalNYC

Rotation player
Dump melo take the 20 mil in cap space .
Its not only this game it's been all season... he;s just taking this team down.

we have been flourishing for the past 2 weeks look at how we are now.

KingCharles34

All Star
Crazy⑧s;210179 said:
We have more than 5 nicknames for STAT because he's had a shit season.

Why not Melo?

He hasn't had as bad a season as Amar'e, but he's had a season incomparable to his time in Denver.

Me-lo. And it's hardly unwarranted.

He has his PG now, so let's see what happens. We know how capable he is, but the inconsistency has been palpable. How many lay ups has he missed this season? Including a wide open one tonight! Stars don't do that.

Tonight, like a lot of another nights this year, he has had a sub par game whilst controlling the ball.

Again, STAT racking up the nicknames, I think Melo has earned one from his efforts this season. To say Amar'e has and that Melo hasn't is unreasonable.

Me-lo. Pay me $20M and I'll give you back $10M worth of wins.

I actually have some old Melo nicknames from when we got in the fight with Denver however many years ago that was...

Marshmallow
Jello
Carjello
Scarmelo
Carpillow

iSaYughh

Starter
I'm not sure how Melo fits.

Not as good as Gallo.

Sorry to offend anyone's sensibilities. I won't get into their contract situations, either.

I'm willing to eat crow like anyone ele would if Melo get his shit together this season and beyond.

But I'm also willing to stake a bit of my cred on this one.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
No call on Melo but they get one on Gaines.

MjAxMS1hYWI4YWIyN2E1ZTQ3ODVh.png

smokes

Huge Member
Perhaps. But these are two Max players. Veterans. That period of adjustment is a tenuous one.

I just find their individual player underwhelming regardless, though.

Like Melo right there getting stuffed in a key play. :(

You can't judge shit in a reactionary way, but this is a long-time accumulation at this point IMO. Enough is enough; you just need to man up at a certain point, or you don't and you don't honor your contract and expectations.

You're right, but what can we do?

Melo and Stat will be Knicks all year.

Fair criticism is one thing, downright bitchlike complaining is just boring.

It's getting worse than the MDA hate, in terms of falsification and domination of these boards.

iSaYughh

Starter
If we lose this its on the coach and the refs. But mainly the coach...

Our D wasn't bad. They shot lights out; and when a true superstar is on fire, you won't be stopping him.

Our players just missed a plethora of wide open, good looks that the offense generated.

And the refs compounded our errors and maximized everything the Nets did good.

Doesn't help when Melo plays like ass in the crunch, too. Not even getting into Amare's foibles.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Lin did his job, he was a little out of control, played somewhat sloppy, had no practice with Melo so you cant exactly fault him. I blame this on Lack of defending the 3, Lack of Rebounding, and Lack of Guarding D-will without bringing any help.

CA7

Scoring Champ
bro its been like this the whole season
he's not justifying his pay

he's just coming back from a 2 week injury period what do you want the only game he hasn't played hurt he dominated, he's played hurt all year I mean damn