Knicks V Nets - February 20th, 7:30pm.

For a rep point, guess how many rebounds STAT collects tonight

• Total voters

smokes

Huge Member
I agree that Amarknee's played average but average for him continues to become less and less productivity. Im far from a hater, just a stater of the truth as I see it. I'd still say they've both been below average, Your acting like Stats played solid defense. Both Melo and Stat have had some plays where they put more effort in on defense but overall its painful to watch both of them

So one minute he played like crap the next he's played average. This is what I'm talking about, you make a statement then stand by it. If not then stay positive.

Melo and STAT getting some good stuff now. Let's GO KNICKS

iSaYughh

Starter
Sick ****ing jam and 1 by STAT.

Credit.

Looking more beastly. I noticed him feeding off Tyson quite a bit; good man Chandler is.

KingCharles34

All Star
So one minute he played like crap the next he's played average. This is what I'm talking about, you make a statement then stand by it. If not then stay positive.

Melo and STAT getting some good stuff now. Let's GO KNICKS

Nahh u misinterpreted me. I was making a joke about how average for Amarknee seems to slowly but surely become less and less. Last year an average night was more like 22 and 8. Now its like 16 and 5

I went on to say after my misinterpreted joke that both of them have been below average. Dont get it twisted :smokin:

nyk_nyk

All Star
The **** Melo....:barf:

Refs aside, the stank ass efficiency of STAT and Melo playing ass is why we'd lose this game.

Just remember, that's a shot that Melo would have taken but now he decides to pass it since everyone was crying for it.