Knicks V Nets - February 20th, 7:30pm.

For a rep point, guess how many rebounds STAT collects tonight

• Total voters

Sage

Rotation player
What were the crowd chanting at Humphries when he was shooting FTs just then? Couldn't make it out.

smokes

Huge Member
Melo wide the fcuk open in the corner and Lin passes it to Fields who's 3 feet away from him

That's why we should have put Novak in. Melo is not playing well I'm not surprised Lin didn't pass to him. If it was Novak Lin would have passed.

Seriously... I've never wanted to beat a team so much as right now. If that smug shitface prick Humphries gets the win here I'm gonna be so pissed.

CA7

Scoring Champ
That's why we should have put Novak in. Melo is not playing well I'm not surprised Lin didn't pass to him. If it was Novak Lin would have passed.

Seriously... I've never wanted to beat a team so much as right now. If that smug shitface prick Humphries gets the win here I'm gonna be so pissed.

really thats what Im talking about

KingCharles34

All Star

At least Melo has 3 rebounds, Negative Stats only has 2

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
This is how this team looks with two defensive noobs worth $40M/year... I was bashing SH for complaining about our stars the whole time, but the guy was right. GTFO Lamelo and Amarknee.

KingofNy

Starter
This game is enough to make me stop watching basketball. F*ck the corrupt NBA and corrupt a$$ officials. I'm about to have a heart attack I'm so f*cking mad right now.