Official Support Amar'e Stoudemire Thread

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Crazy⑧s;214899 said:
Call it either bullshit or a long time Knick fan's intuition if you will, but I foresee STAT's reemergence being on its way very soon.

Baseless and potentially fruitless as it is, I have an eery feeling that SHAT will be STAT again very soon.

Once that shot comes back to him - which I believe/prognosticate it will very soon - STAT's back in the limelight for this squad.

I don't know why, but quote me on this one.
Quoted.

He looked good against the Mavs, and had good defense! I held off on my negativity with him the last few days, and was just hoping for him to get his bounce back.

Positive Vibes = Positive Play

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
Looked great against Dallas, but man, his defense just wasn't there against the Spurs.

That being said, Tony Parker burned us on the wing and we literally had no answer for him. Like the old Suns-Spurs games...

smokes

Huge Member
Looked great against Dallas, but man, his defense just wasn't there against the Spurs.

That being said, Tony Parker burned us on the wing and we literally had no answer for him. Like the old Suns-Spurs games...

Amare was heavily culpable in the Spurs game. At least he outplayed David Lee tonight!

knickerbocka176

Benchwarmer
Can we offiicially say

That stat is back?! Hes been playing amazing in the second half of the season lets see if he can keep it up

Sage

Rotation player
He playing well on BOTH ends of the floor and getting rebounds. Definitely having a good game.

bash

Benchwarmer
i think hes playing the best he has since he became a knick. i have NEVER seen stat play defense so well

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
STAT has been full of energy as of late. He's playing defense and running down back on the floor on every possession. That chase down block he got on Brand was just a microcosm of how well our defense has been under Woody.

elcol

Rotation player
that block was HUGE for the knicks. :) it shows what a little bit of motivation can do to a person.

YuvalNYC

Rotation player
STAT looks like a totally different player, offensively and defensively.

I'm pretty sure the old STAT is back.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Had a feeling this thread would be about STAT. Was thinking about making one. He's showed signs in other games, this game he WAS worthy of being called STAT. That's what I'm talking about.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Let's hope so. Timing couldn't be better.

And to think it was only going to be Melo who reaped the benefits of D'Antoni's departure? STAT rejuvenated!

He was my favorite player last year, and if he comes back to form he'll be awarded that mantle again!

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
He's been playing well recently averaging 19.6 points out of 57% shooting adding 9.6 boards in the last three. But it's too early to say whether he's back or it's just a hot streak.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Stat is back & defense is back in the mecca of basketball

Amare has been playing good basketball as of lately, there should be no more stat bashing (including bashings coming from myself) unless stat goes into a horrible slump again and looks how he did before.

Support the man please

In reality

Every real Amare fan knows when Amare asserts himself he is easily one of the best PF's in the league

Every real Melo fan knows when Melo is focused and locked in he is one of the best scorers in this league

Give both Melo & Amare some credit the chemisty is slowly but surely coming together between the two.

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
Been saying since I joined here not to jump to conclusions when it comes to proven players liek STAT and Melo, now Melo has to start finding his groove somehow hopefully he can break out vs Toronto because if this team is gonna go far it needs it's best player Melo to play like it.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Nothing makes me happier than seeing STAT work in the post, block shots, board, get back on D. He's even added a quick left hand lay in off penetration.

Mmmmmmmmmmm. Shit's tasty.

Best player on the floor in Philly, and confidence will be his mojo as we pursue 6th, maybe even 5th seed with this stellar play, not only from Amar'e, but from our first and second units on both ends.

I feel elated!