View Poll Results: For a rep point, guess how many thefts Shump comes up with tonight.

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1

    2 10.00%
  • 2

    6 30.00%
  • 3

    10 50.00%
  • 4

    2 10.00%
  • 5

    0 0%
Page 46 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1626404142434445464748495051 LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 764

Thread: Knicks @ Miami: Feb 23 @ 7:00pm. ONE OF THE BIGGEST GAMES OF THIS REPLENISHED SEASON.

  1. #676
    ★Melo Mafia★ NY17KNICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hudson,FL *Orig* New York
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    This place sucks after a loss.
    Everyone goes into panic mode and argue with each other.

  2. #677
    Member CoolRunnings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, Bay Ridge NY
    Posts
    482
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by TakMan
    You may want to check on their stats and let me know where you see the greatness in their role players:

    Norris Cole:

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Mario Chalmers:

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Mike Miller:

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    James Jones:

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    Then let me know how they compare to role players like JR Smith, Baron Davis, and Steve Novak.

    The Heat are not known for their long range shooting as they are not any good at that.

    Its okay to admit your wrong sometimes. Your argument of on paper we look good but too bad paper can't play on the court. James Jones won the three point contest a couple of seasons ago if I'm not mistaken, and Mario Chalmers is almost shooting 50 percent from three. Dont forget about Shane Battier, he makes a living from the corner.

  3. #678
    Veteran BIG APPLE SPORTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Harlem, NY
    Posts
    1,044
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by TakMan
    You may want to check on their stats and let me know where you see the greatness in their role players:

    Norris Cole:

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Mario Chalmers:

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Mike Miller:

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    James Jones:

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    Then let me know how they compare to role players like JR Smith, Baron Davis, and Steve Novak.

    The Heat are not known for their long range shooting as they are not any good at that.
    Lol 3/4 are shooting above 40% one is shooting above 45% and the other is over 50%, are you blind? Not to mention Battier is shooting 38% from deep.

  4. #679
    Veteran BIG APPLE SPORTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Harlem, NY
    Posts
    1,044
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by CoolRunnings
    Its okay to admit your wrong sometimes. Your argument of on paper we look good but too bad paper can't play on the court. James Jones won the three point contest a couple of seasons ago if I'm not mistaken, and Mario Chalmers is almost shooting 50 percent from three. Dont forget about Shane Battier, he makes a living from the corner.
    Thank you! How do you put up stats of great shooters yet you still say they arent good at shooting the 3 when thats all their good at?

  5. #680
    Veteran nyk_nyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,529
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by TakMan
    You may want to check on their stats and let me know where you see the greatness in their role players:

    Norris Cole:

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Mario Chalmers:

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Mike Miller:

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    James Jones:

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]


    Then let me know how they compare to role players like JR Smith, Baron Davis, and Steve Novak.

    The Heat are not known for their long range shooting as they are not any good at that.
    All of these guys are capable of having great shooting nights. Nuff said. Watch games and stop being a stat boy. JR smith's numbers arent great at all but I bet you he could make 8 3s in a game.

  6. #681
    Member CoolRunnings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, Bay Ridge NY
    Posts
    482
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by BIG APPLE SPORTS
    Thank you! How do you put up stats of great shooters yet you still say they arent good at shooting the 3 when thats all their good at?

    Hhaha no problem, dude is getting ganged up on now.

  7. #682
    ★KNICKS-TAPE★ NYk_Reloaded718's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Queenz, NY
    Posts
    3,317
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Originally Posted by BIG APPLE SPORTS
    Lol 3/4 are shooting above 40% one is shooting above 45% and the other is over 50%, are you blind? Not to mention Battier is shooting 38% from deep.
    right

    mike miller- well known 3 point shooter

    james jones- 3 point specialist

    Battier - well known 3 point shooter

    Chalmers- actually consistent from 3 this season

  8. #683
    Veteran nyk_nyk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    3,529
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Originally Posted by BIG APPLE SPORTS
    Lol 3/4 are shooting above 40% one is shooting above 45% and the other is over 50%, are you blind? Not to mention Battier is shooting 38% from deep.
    Seriously, I don't think TakMan follows the nba. He may just only know about the Knicks.

  9. #684
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    658
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by BIG APPLE SPORTS
    Lol 3/4 are shooting above 40% one is shooting above 45% and the other is over 50%, are you blind? Not to mention Battier is shooting 38% from deep.

    When you average between 3 points per game (jones) and 8ppg (cole) shooting just over 40 is not good enough. That means you take as few as 5 shots and make 2. I wouldn't call that noteworthy.

    Battier is one exception but he's only getting 4 ppg.

    Their team does not depend on shooters. Take the big 3 out (as Dallas did quite easily) and you've got nothing.

    The knicks on the other hand have been winning despite Anthony and Stoudamire being absent in every way possible. We just need to find the chemistry and consistency that games provide you with.

  10. #685
    Member CoolRunnings's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, Bay Ridge NY
    Posts
    482
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    Seriously, I don't think TakMan follows the nba. He may just only know about the Knicks.
    Heard he's in line to be the next GM of the knicks

  11. #686
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    525
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    haha owned

    Bosh was freaking hot today too so they were clicking inside and out... very tough when they're on such a hot streak.

  12. #687
    Veteran BIG APPLE SPORTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Harlem, NY
    Posts
    1,044
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by TakMan
    When you average between 3 points per game (jones) and 8ppg (cole) shooting just over 40 is not good enough. That means you take as few as 5 shots and make 2. I wouldn't call that noteworthy.

    Battier is one exception but he's only getting 4 ppg.

    Their team does not depend on shooters. Take the big 3 out (as Dallas did quite easily) and you've got nothing.

    The knicks on the other hand have been winning despite Anthony and Stoudamire being absent in every way possible. We just need to find the chemistry and consistency that games provide you with.
    But why would you take the Big 3 out? Thats like saying take Kevin Durant off the Thunder and their nothing, of course! And you said the heat are bad at 3 point shooting when they have 5 sharp shooters on their roster just give it up. you messed up stop posting about this.

  13. #688
    Member BachaCho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    283
    Rep Power
    3

    Default

    Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    This place sucks after a loss.
    Everyone goes into panic mode and argue with each other.
    Were just ****ing frustrated man we cant get over the .500 mark and loses like this are extremely frustrating

  14. #689
    Veteran Clyde & The Pearl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    1,463
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Originally Posted by TakMan
    When you average between 3 points per game (jones) and 8ppg (cole) shooting just over 40 is not good enough. That means you take as few as 5 shots and make 2. I wouldn't call that noteworthy.

    Battier is one exception but he's only getting 4 ppg.

    Their team does not depend on shooters. Take the big 3 out (as Dallas did quite easily) and you've got nothing.

    The knicks on the other hand have been winning despite Anthony and Stoudamire being absent in every way possible. We just need to find the chemistry and consistency that games provide you with.

    You dont even need to take out the entire big 3. Just one and we win. This team is horrible against zone defenses, yet we played none. First thing that would have been implemented in my defensive arsenal. MDA doesnt think on his toes very well...

  15. #690
    Superstar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    929
    Rep Power
    4

    Default

    Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    This place sucks after a loss.
    Everyone goes into panic mode and argue with each other.
    We need to relax, and

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 32
    Last Post: May 21, 2011, 13:14
  2. Miami @ New York 1/27/11
    By jpz17 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: Jan 28, 2011, 16:16
  3. Knicks at Magic 3/21 7PM
    By jpz17 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: Mar 24, 2009, 10:06
  4. Knicks 2007-2008 Season Recap
    By abcd in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: Feb 24, 2008, 11:12
  5. Lampe signs with NY Knicks
    By KnickFan2080 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: Jan 27, 2008, 23:17

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •