Knicks @ Miami: Feb 23 @ 7:00pm. ONE OF THE BIGGEST GAMES OF THIS REPLENISHED SEASON.

For a rep point, guess how many thefts Shump comes up with tonight.

• Total voters

nyk_nyk

All Star
Crazy⑧s;211842 said:
Mike's non wavering, systematic substitutions have to stop. Melo and STAT will be in at the 7:00 mark, but we need their offense now, because our defense isn't doing enough. I get that there are politics involved, but this goes beyond that entirely.

Best post of the night.

c0leworld

Benchwarmer
Whatever, realistically its one game. If we had a year and a half to mesh wed be seeing something very different

TakMan

Rotation player
Just stop now man. You already buried yourself with that dumb ass post.

You said:
MIAMI NOT A BETTER TEAM
MORE A BETTER TEAM

THEN SAID THAT'S THE PRICE YOU PAY FOR AN EVERCHANGING ROSTER.

What price? The price of having a better team than MIA??? WTF??? You FAIL

I said they are more of a team. Not a better team. They play like a team cos they've been together longer. The Knicks may not look like a team at the moment but they can be better than Miami. They have a better roster. It just happens to be a recently assembled one.

fender0577

Rotation player
Crazy⑧s;211842 said:
Mike's non wavering, systematic substitutions have to stop. Melo and STAT will be in at the 7:00 mark, but we need their offense now, because our defense isn't doing enough. I get that there are politics involved, but this goes beyond that entirely.
Damn, iv'e tried to leave antoni alone, but every time i try, he strikes again, we are down 10 with 8+minutes, and need a run, but our best scorers are on the bench.

c0leworld

Benchwarmer
lets not make too much of this game. Lin was terrified...dude was playing completely different...wasnt driving just passing the ball to fields or melo instantly....its fine give him the allstar weekend and hell come back dominant im sure.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
only thing i dislike about this team is we go back to playing selfish basketball and force the action when things dont go our way.