Knicks @ Miami: Feb 23 @ 7:00pm. ONE OF THE BIGGEST GAMES OF THIS REPLENISHED SEASON.

For a rep point, guess how many thefts Shump comes up with tonight.

• Total voters

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Haha... Yeah because he hasn't scored a fuk-ton of lefty layups...

One bad game and this is what "fans" turn into...

Don't even come at me with the "fan'" bs. While being a fan I have an objective comment on a player on the team. He lacks going left and that has nothing to do with this game.

Kiyaman

Legend
JR was ready to light fire till....they let the dog DWade out

The Lin-Sanity look....says he wanted to split the 48 minute PG duties with Davis....not get 30+ minutes vs Miami

A healthy Davis....should Lin had receive 30+ minutes vs the Heat???$$$

smokes

Huge Member
Well I think this one is safely over now.

As I said before, we will be a different team come playoff time. This was a reality check for Lin and the Knicks. Lin is great but he needed some of the pressure off. The Knicks found out they can't quite hang with the Heat yet, but judging by the first half we don't have far to go.

We'll be alright guys.

k260

Rookie
We got outplayed. That is it. Heat shut down Lin and we had no confidence to fight the heat. We still have couple of month to improve our team play and chemistry. I still believe in this team.

CA7

Scoring Champ
a tale of 2 halves

1st half- over came bad officiating and their aggressive defense only down 4

2nd half- complacent, not aggressive and lack luster effort by everyone from D'Antonio to Jordan

this game didn't kill us it only made us stronger, regroup, get rest and come back Wednesday Night and make a push for the division title