View Poll Results: For a rep point, guess how many thefts Shump comes up with tonight.

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll

2 10.00%

6 30.00%

10 50.00%

2 10.00%

0 0%
Page 42 of 51 FirstFirst ... 122236373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Knicks @ Miami: Feb 23 @ 7:00pm. ONE OF THE BIGGEST GAMES OF THIS REPLENISHED SEASON.

God I hate losing to these F*cks

Superstar

Lin was absolute goat **** today. But that's not the sole reason the game was lost. Who was picking up Bosh? I lost count of the amount of open shots he was given. Also how many second chance points did they get. Seriously they are not that great. The Mavericks had them in their pockets during the finals.

Worst players of the evening:

Lin and Chandler. They cost us the game.

Originally Posted by CoolRunnings
    Let's all move on. They got a well needed break coming up and a whole bunch of off days. They play the cavs than have 3 days off. More off days than the pre season camp haha. They will come out strong for the second half.
    But if they dont then i call blow up or fire D'antoni.We are all expecting to get better with time but what if we somehow dont?

Originally Posted by CA7
    a tale of 2 halves

1st half- over came bad officiating and their aggressive defense only down 4

2nd half- complacent, not aggressive and lack luster effort by everyone from D'Antonio to Jordan

this game didn't kill us it only made us stronger, regroup, get rest and come back Wednesday Night and make a push for the division title
    The first and second halves were like night and day. First half, playing against a frustrating defense we continued to move the ball and get some good looks. Second half was 90% ISO and one on one. They continued to move the ball and had wide open shots all over the court.

Tell me Melo fanboys, should we keep letting Melo ISO or should he play within the flow of the offense?

This was a measuring stick game and we proved that we aren't quite there yet. I'm fine with that for now. I pretty much knew that already.

I'm just fearful the other teams see this and gameplan for Lin like MIA did? That might be a problem.

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    Actually I think I can. Now what?
    well I respect that.

that's ok. don't forget heat is the best team at the moment! But we still got a long way to walk. Go knicks!

Originally Posted by smokes
    The first and second halves were like night and day. First half, playing against a frustrating defense we continued to move the ball and get some good looks. Second half was 90% ISO and one on one. They continued to move the ball and had wide open shots all over the court.

Tell me Melo fanboys, should we keep letting Melo ISO or should he play within the flow of the offense?
    Tell STAT Fanboy, dont come in here with this sh*t

Originally Posted by nyk_nyk
    This was a measuring stick game and we proved that we aren't quite there yet. I'm fine with that for now. I pretty much knew that already.

I'm just fearful the other teams see this and gameplan for Lin like MIA did? That might be a problem.
    Dallas did exactly the same to Lin. Full court pressure, double team him on the pick n roll, put Marion with his long arms on him. He still performed well.

I believe tonight was mostly due to the constant buildup of pressure on this young man, not to mention the Heat have stupidly fast and athletic players 1 through 4.

I wouldn't sweat it on Lin.

Originally Posted by NY17KNICKS
    Tell STAT Fanboy, dont come in here with this sh*t
    What does STAT have to do with anything? And I'm not a fanboy, I admit STAT plays like **** most of the season and he needs to be better. I'm urging people to support our players. I support Melo whole heartedly, I don't support the notion he should ISO every trip down the floor like half the Melo fans.

everybody chill out knicks just played yesterday... Lin is just going to elevate his game after playin the best team... hes not dumb

Thats why there is a problem with Carmelo and this system, theres no middle ground.Its either he ISO's all day or is to timid, Melo is either a ball dominant scorer or a misused star.Pick your poison.

disappointing, not from the loss but from the heart given in the game.

99% that we are in the playoff, we need more games against top guns from the east(CHI, MIA, etc) yes, the schedule is hard, but its good for us because we lack toughness against big and athletics buddies(no homo...).

JLIN will bounce back, i am not sure for Stat, Melo is Melo, he will give us great moments.

7 game streak
    it was great to see the hustle of the 2nd unit + Tyson, but our coach is not men enough to face Amare nor Melo to teach them or explain them that, if it aint broken.....

I counted Melo's iso's the 2nd half, he iso'd 9 times, 3-6 from the field and the other 3 times he had 2 assists and the other Lin missed the 3 so we got

12points in the 2nd half off of Melo's iso's

now how about Lin our point guard playing one on one

Originally Posted by BIG APPLE SPORTS
    Thats why there is a problem with Carmelo and this system, theres no middle ground.Its either he ISO's all day or is to timid, Melo is either a ball dominant scorer or a misused star.Pick your poison.
    So during the first half, when he was scoring from drives, he was a misused star?

Reggie Miller said it best, all the great players can play within any system. Melo is a great player.