Melo is great at ISO'ing everyone knows that, but in terms of being great for our team and helping us win, it's not.
Lin got raped without KY period BUT he's young and there's a 1st time for everything better now then the playoffs
Tyson IDK man he was horrible tonight, not to mention Shumpert is our D.Wade on D, he makes things happen imagine Shumpert/Smith/Novak coming in together and just straight ballin
they had their full team and an extra day of rest and preparation
Our game plan first half was sound, our game plan second half was flawed.
How can you not understand that our offense, minus the turnovers, was flowing in the first half. In the second half it was stagnant. There's no way to argue this.
1. He kept Lin in there wayyyy to long when Lin was CLEARLY struggling and Turning the ball over
2. Novak was HOT the 1st quarter and he didn't see playing time on the court again until when???????? 3rd quarter with 3 mins left
3. He keeps our stars on the Bench wayyyy to long, when we CLEARLY need some offense. If your going to go out at least go out with a fight.
4. His lineup decisions are completely terrible sometimes.
5. Dantoni does not motivate this team in any way shape or form.
im not saying i'd do a better job at coaching the team, im not saying we would of won this game with a different coach. but anyone with Eyes can see Dantoni sucks as a coach.
1) They took Lins confidence right at the start with the strip
2) Lin didnt look comfortable all game except at the free throw line.
3) Fields plays scared against Miami
4) We needed more STAT
5) Miami struggles with the Zone. We played none.
6) We need more JR less Fields
7) BDiddy needs to get in much better shape
8) We have to contain Bosh. You cant let all 3 of the big three to get off. Bosh is the easiest to contain.
Give the knicks time. We'll see a different team come playoffs. Don't take a loss to the best team in the league with over 150 games of time to mesh and sort out kinks as a terrible horrible loss.
It sucks to lose, but its fine. its ONE game. No different than beating mavericks or the celtics or the cavaliers or w.e.
we will be a force in the playoffs, i know it. knicks are hungry man...they fell off in the second half...understandable in a b2b, away game against the MIAMI FCUKING HEAT