View Poll Results: For a rep point, guess how many thefts Shump comes up with tonight.

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll

2 10.00%

6 30.00%

10 50.00%

2 10.00%

0 0%
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 213145464748495051

Thread: Knicks @ Miami: Feb 23 @ 7:00pm. ONE OF THE BIGGEST GAMES OF THIS REPLENISHED SEASON.

Originally Posted by heatchamp45
    Its obvious this board is consisted of junior highschoolers. LOL.
    youre heat fan so u should go away.. but i cant help but agree to the above assessment of many of the posters on ko. many of them are just casual knick fans n not really knowledgeable of the game of basketball.

River Rocks, Port Rich (Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico PUNETA!!!)

Banned

Originally Posted by ronoranina
    youre heat fan so u should go away.. but i cant help but agree to the above assessment of many of the posters on ko. many of them are just casual knick fans n not really knowledgeable of the game of basketball.
    Like portega.

Portega = Comemierda.

★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar

Like portega.

Portega = Comemierda.

I like this picture better
    Attached Images Attached Images

★The Floor General★ Knicks4Life_1985's Avatar

Without Google name five players for the 09' Heat

River Rocks, Port Rich (Rio Piedras, Puerto Rico PUNETA!!!)

Like portega.

Portega = Comemierda.

This loss and this matchup either win or loss was extremely helpful and big for us, you wanna know why? It was a matchup with the best NBA team in the league right now and what to expect and a taste of a extremely elite team

With that being said... Even though the Heat beat us by 14 I am not that impressed in what they were doing

-Lin was just plain scared and pressured because he was vsing the Heat thats plain and simple, but now he knows what its like to vs a very elite team and that wont happen like that again, he will look at the tapes and only improve after that

-Our other teammates were playing pretty bad, STAT had 6 TO's, Baron Davis didnt really play good, Fields was nonexistent really, Melo did eh really not enough plays for Melo

We had alot of turnover's against the best team in the league in scoring off turnovers and we only lost by 14... 14 is a pretty big number but its not discouraging because we were fighting the whole game

Heat is playing their best basketball ever according to Lebron and TBH i was really not that impressed in what they were doing, all of there shots were just landing, loose balls came to them, they had more energy obviously and it was in the Heat arena... these are not excuses but im just saying thats a big factor in why Lin was scared because we were playing in the Heat Arena and im sure it is pretty scary to be in there vsing the Heat for the 1st time lol

I truly believe the Knicks will be better then the Heat, were not better right now no way but after all-star break with practices and rest and beyond we are only going to get better... i have a feeling even though our schedule in March is tough, we will decimate our opponents besides like the Bulls and Heat

Originally Posted by quiggle
    i petition that when the knicks play heat or other rival teams, especially playoffs that the mods close registration to block troll coming here
    You dont like the last second competition?

Lurker

Originally Posted by TakMan
    You may want to check on their stats and let me know where you see the greatness in their role players:

Norris Cole:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Mario Chalmers:

Mike Miller:

James Jones:

Then let me know how they compare to role players like JR Smith, Baron Davis, and Steve Novak.

The Heat are not known for their long range shooting as they are not any good at that.

EDIT: Also unsurprisingly the heat rank 3rd in FT's attempted, due to the association favouratism which we also witnessed today
    Wow!
    In your quest to look up stats did you even bother to look who's the best 3pt shooting team in the NBA? As much as I hate to admit it the Heat are number one.

We can take this loss as a learning experience plenty more games to play.

Originally Posted by DaCommish
    Wow!
    In your quest to look up stats did you even bother to look who's the best 3pt shooting team in the NBA? As much as I hate to admit it the Heat are number one.

We can take this loss as a learning experience plenty more games to play.
    You're right about % but they don't shoot many 3's. They are 19th in the league in 3's made and 25th in attempts.

You are much better off trying to make the Heat beat you from the outside.

Lurker

Originally Posted by smokes
    You're right about % but they don't shoot many 3's. They are 19th in the league in 3's made and 25th in attempts.

You are much better off trying to make the Heat beat you from the outside.
    Yup Dallas gave everyone a blueprint to beat them hopefully they haven't figure out how to beat the zone. By the way James Jones won the 3 point contest last year.

Superstar

Originally Posted by smokes

You are much better off trying to make the Heat beat you from the outside.Today 02:52
    Exactly. On the flip side, New York is 3rd in three's attempted and 27th in 3pt%. They're shooting 7 per cent down to last year. Whenever anyone but Novak (and recently JR Smith) shoots a 3, I now expect a miss no matter how much of a good look they get. I think unless the look is great, anyone but Novak and Smith should not be shooting 3's. Particularly Anthony who at the moment is contrributing a ton of bricks to the renovation of MSG.

Originally Posted by DaCommish
    By the way James Jones won the 3 point contest last year.Today 02:58
    James Jones contributes under one three per game. He - much like the rest of the team= does not shoot that much from outside. There is no point in anyone trying to make miami out to be anything other than one dimensional on offence cos that's exactly what they are. Defence is another story. They are probably second only to the Bulls.

Turnovers killed us! Lin looked like a deer caught in the headlights but it was a good lesson to learn for him.

As much as i hate Lebron James he made a good point in an interview, The heat have been a complete team much longer than the knicks. We are still trying to improve our chemistry and still keep getting new additions to the team, like J.R Smith. If we keep these guys together and develop an understanding then I can see us been as easily as good as the Heat next season.

Originally Posted by NicksKnicks
    Turnovers killed us! Lin looked like a deer caught in the headlights but it was a good lesson to learn for him.

As much as i hate Lebron James he made a good point in an interview, The heat have been a complete team much longer than the knicks. We are still trying to improve our chemistry and still keep getting new additions to the team, like J.R Smith. If we keep these guys together and develop an understanding then I can see us been as easily as good as the Heat next season.
    --
    ---