Knicks @ Miami: Feb 23 @ 7:00pm. ONE OF THE BIGGEST GAMES OF THIS REPLENISHED SEASON.

For a rep point, guess how many thefts Shump comes up with tonight.

• Total voters

DaCommish

Rookie
You're right about % but they don't shoot many 3's. They are 19th in the league in 3's made and 25th in attempts.

You are much better off trying to make the Heat beat you from the outside.
Yup Dallas gave everyone a blueprint to beat them hopefully they haven't figure out how to beat the zone. By the way James Jones won the 3 point contest last year.

TakMan

Rotation player
Originally Posted by smokes
You're right about % but they don't shoot many 3's. They are 19th in the league in 3's made and 25th in attempts.

You are much better off trying to make the Heat beat you from the outside.Today 02:52

Exactly. On the flip side, New York is 3rd in three's attempted and 27th in 3pt%. They're shooting 7 per cent down to last year. Whenever anyone but Novak (and recently JR Smith) shoots a 3, I now expect a miss no matter how much of a good look they get. I think unless the look is great, anyone but Novak and Smith should not be shooting 3's. Particularly Anthony who at the moment is contrributing a ton of bricks to the renovation of MSG.

Originally Posted by DaCommish
By the way James Jones won the 3 point contest last year.Today 02:58

James Jones contributes under one three per game. He - much like the rest of the team= does not shoot that much from outside. There is no point in anyone trying to make miami out to be anything other than one dimensional on offence cos that's exactly what they are. Defence is another story. They are probably second only to the Bulls.

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
Turnovers killed us! Lin looked like a deer caught in the headlights but it was a good lesson to learn for him.

As much as i hate Lebron James he made a good point in an interview, The heat have been a complete team much longer than the knicks. We are still trying to improve our chemistry and still keep getting new additions to the team, like J.R Smith. If we keep these guys together and develop an understanding then I can see us been as easily as good as the Heat next season.

CoolClyde

Turnovers killed us! Lin looked like a deer caught in the headlights but it was a good lesson to learn for him.

As much as i hate Lebron James he made a good point in an interview, The heat have been a complete team much longer than the knicks. We are still trying to improve our chemistry and still keep getting new additions to the team, like J.R Smith. If we keep these guys together and develop an understanding then I can see us been as easily as good as the Heat next season.
--:agreed:
.:beer:
---:gony: