View Poll Results: For a rep point, guess how many thefts Shump comes up with tonight.

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll

2 10.00%

6 30.00%

10 50.00%

2 10.00%

0 0%
Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213142838 ... LastLast

Thread: Knicks @ Miami: Feb 23 @ 7:00pm. ONE OF THE BIGGEST GAMES OF THIS REPLENISHED SEASON.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Budden!... "When its normal for you, you ainít gotta play to win
    Iím more concerned with how Meloís gonna play wit Lin."

Make that, not repped... kinda hate that you gotta spread reputation, I don't bother doing it that often so it's annoying when I can't

Originally Posted by Number3
    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

Budden!... "When its normal for you, you ainít gotta play to win
    Iím more concerned with how Meloís gonna play wit Lin."
    Real sick find, thanks man, I love Joey sr... he squeezes Knicks stuff in alot, last non mixtape cd had that short summer song "Tried to make you get the point but you was Chris Duhon, where's Ray Felton when you need him..."

Excellent thread, including the tune which I never heard before. Made me look forward to this game even more.

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    Im about to break up some nugs so Im ready for this...WNY dont feel bad, im somewhat broke too. At least u can drink beer like a man, i dont have a very good tolerance. The most i can drink is about 8, 6 if im smoking weed too which is always the case. Time to go run out and get a pack of newports, i dont wanna be late for the start of the game.
    Unfortunately I'm on the same boat too, I don't have a good tolerance for alcohol either. I got drunk on Sunday after drinking a few Pina Colada's and two cups of Bacardi. What I don't really like about weed is that the next day I feel really tired idk why. And newports taste like ****.... What surprised me recently has been black & milds. The deli in front of the projects that are by my house sells them for like 50 cents. I bought the wine flavored and really liked the buzz it gave me.

Originally Posted by WNY_Knickfan
    Real sick find, thanks man, I love Joey sr... he squeezes Knicks stuff in alot, last non mixtape cd had that short summer song "Tried to make you get the point but you was Chris Duhon, where's Ray Felton when you need him..."
    yea bro .. he's so underrated, hes one of the best out.. did you catch this..."But if duke talking crazy then heíll do it to a cartridge full of shots
    Find his body in a RIVER down in AUSTIN wonít matter if his father is a DOC"

sick wordplay punchline!

Superstar

Heard on radio today that the Heat have said they will show the Knicks who is the Boss in THEIR HOUSE. They said they want to strike fear in the the Hearts of the NY Players. They want to make them feel so intimidated that they feel like they are down 10 points before they even step off the Bus. They want to dis spell any notion the Knicks Have of any upset early on and set the tone and show the knick they are not in Miami's league yet. They want to show the Knicks this whole Linsanity thing in past 11-12 games is just not good enough to compete with them.

I say we need to go in their and SHUT THEM UP AND STOMP THEM OUT!!! I hope the Knicks don't get intimadated and alllow them to dictate the game. I hope we go in their just like the Giants went into GB and SF and come out with a win and show them we are for real and they need to worry about us eliminating them in the Post-Season

yea bro .. he's so underrated, hes one of the best out.. did you catch this..."But if duke talking crazy then heíll do it to a cartridge full of shots

sick wordplay punchline!
    Nah didn't catch that til you mentioned it, that is nasty

I heard something like that,. Heat see us as a statement game. They are going to crush us...yeah right..

My spine is already tingling...

Originally Posted by AmareForPresident
    Unfortunately I'm on the same boat too, I don't have a good tolerance for alcohol either. I got drunk on Sunday after drinking a few Pina Colada's and two cups of Bacardi. What I don't really like about weed is that the next day I feel really tired idk why. And newports taste like ****.... What surprised me recently has been black & milds. The deli in front of the projects that are by my house sells them for like 50 cents. I bought the wine flavored and really liked the buzz it gave me.
    First, sounds as tho you did ok, two full cups of Bacardi is not like having a couple beers man haha, and 2nd, do they sell em individual? If its a 5 pack for 50 cents I'm driving wherever you live from Rochester and buying the dude outta black and milds then selling em for 4 bucks pack up here. I was all pumped at the cheap phillies and swishers I got at the reservation near my old college when I went to a basketball game last week

Jeffries going to put on for us tonight... put mad Heart , especially with charging fouls... whenever lebrick and wade want to go towards the rim!!.. Also Chandler!!! protecting our hoop!

sick wordplay punchline!
    That punchline was sick! Budden is one of the few rappers I listen to nowadays. Slaughterhouse all day!

Originally Posted by WNY_Knickfan
    First, sounds as tho you did ok, two full cups of Bacardi is not like having a couple beers man haha, and 2nd, do they sell em individual? If its a 5 pack for 50 cents I'm driving wherever you live from Rochester and buying the dude outta black and milds then selling em for 4 bucks pack up here. I was all pumped at the cheap phillies and swishers I got at the reservation near my old college when I went to a basketball game last week
    Nah man they sell them individual, lol I wish it was a pack for 50 cents.

Originally Posted by AmareForPresident
    That punchline was sick! Budden is one of the few rappers I listen to nowadays. Slaughterhouse all day!
    me too!! i just listen to Slaughterhouse and Em.