Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Asian media in postgame

Default The Asian media in postgame

THEY SUCK!

Every Knicks postgame theres some awful Asian woman asking dumb questions to Mike or Lin or Melo, its ridiculous.

They take time away from reporters with legit questions that we can get informative answers from with questions like

"Jeremry rhat prart of the grame do u want us to wratch most?"

Can we get someone to screen their questions and tell them "No you can't ask him this because its stupid you see?"

lol I agree.

They probably learned from some of the egotistical idiots we have here in America

Theyre mad annoying

Well, that's part of the hype. Clueless media asking clueless questions just because Chinese bandwagoners want to hear something about Linsanity even if they have no clue about hoops and even if Lintendo doesn't speak Chinese at all...

LMAO I can't believe there is a thread about this. I've noticed it too and it is annoying but there is nothing we can do and we just have to get use to it from here on.

What got me is when our streak was broken that woman at the post game was like "on to something more important... What kind of alley will you throw to Brake Giffin at the all star game?" (spelled like that on purpose)

Really?! More important?!

You're in the wrong city for that **** lady.

Typing with an asian accent is racist....I don't think that's who you are bro!

I think the questions are more funny than annoying. because Jeremy handles them so calmly and with a pinch of irony

I think it's great that so many asian people can enjoy the NBA again, the more people support the Knicks, the better. Bandwagon fans or no bandwagon fans, right now the Knicks are the most supported basketball team in the world, by quite some margin I'd imagine.

Originally Posted by Sprewell-Houston

I think the questions are more funny than annoying. because Jeremy handles them so calmly and with a pinch of irony

I think it's great that so many asian people can enjoy the NBA again, the more people support the Knicks, the better. Bandwagon fans or no bandwagon fans, right now the Knicks are the most supported basketball team in the world, by quite some margin I'd imagine.
    You're 100% right and I apologize for making fun of her accent...

... But it is a little annoying especially when there is only like 5-10 min to answer questions and that's all us as true KNICK fans have to see where our player's head is at after a win/loss and he has to take 2-3 min trying to

1. Understand the question

and

2. Answer it the best he can.

Kudos bro. Good post.

My guess is that these Asian reporters don't normally cover sports. Lin is almost like a movie star to them. That's why you are getting all these paparazzi questions in the postgame press conference.

I, for one, find these questions to be amusing. It's just part of this Linsanity.

Its funny because the questions are so horrible and Jeremy looks so awkward and he's like cringing at how bad the questions are every time they ask him lol.

And anyone who doesn't make fun of the reporters because its not PC is ridiculous. Saying "Chink in the armor" is one thing, making jokes about someone who sounds goofy to you and asks relly stupid questions is just light hearted fun....having siad that

"Reremy what do you thrink about the size of raddishon squar gradren?"

I actually think it's pretty funny. Like when she asked Kobe if he had any advice for Lin, Kobe was like "Dude nearly scored 40 points on us, he's fine".

It's the player reactions to the silly questions that make it for me.

Trade Icon

------------------------------------------------

Plus another thing is that now Every sports show is Talking New York Knicks which is GREAT!!

Flossy out...

What I hate most is when they ask multiple questions at once

Annoying yes, but they don't know any better. They come from a different country a different culture. Their media is probably a lot different then ours. So I can't be mad at them for it.

They will learn along the way. The lady or man who asked the question last night about "How did you handle athletics and school in college" stated before the question he flew in from Korea that day. I heard sighs in the room from other reporters and even Alan Hahn and Al were making fun of it. Even though I'm not Asian that kind of pissed me off.